G.M. pulls ad suggesting cyclists can’t get girls

Old October 13th 11, 03:41 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default G.M. pulls ad suggesting cyclists can’t get girls

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...204806708.html

How funny the way ADVERTISING changes your nature to fit their
predation game. You would feel attracted to a girl riding a bike,
where she's fit and you can enjoy the full view of her body. GM's ad
however paints a reversed role where the man must be a hunter on a
truck while the girl falls for it. I'd put it a sign on the truck:
"I'm the biggest loser."

This is how the Revolution would fight the perception created by
greedy corporations:

http://static5.depositphotos.com/100...th-bicycle.jpg

"My bike makes me hot!"

Old October 13th 11, 08:35 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

On Oct 13, 12:27 pm, Old Baye wrote:
On 10/13/2011 7:42 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

"My bike makes me hot!"

Your rhetoric leaves us cold.

Sorry, this is a heterosexual joke.
Old October 14th 11, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

On Oct 13, 5:44 pm, Bible Studies with Satan
wrote:
Old Baye wrote:
On 10/13/2011 2:14 PM, Bible Studies with Satan wrote:
Old Baye wrote:

On 10/13/2011 1:36 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:19 pm, Old wrote:

wrote:

"My bike makes me hot!"

Your rhetoric leaves us cold.

Sorry, this is a heterosexual joke.

I haven't a clue what you're intimating, but I'll wager it's not healthy.

Hey, let's not discriminate here.

I'll take that as an indicator that I'm correct.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Old Bay. I'll still correct your
errors the same as if you were straight!

My errors, such as they may be, have nothing to do with sexual
preference and even less to do with color.

There, that's the spirit! Freedom, brotherhood and equality for all.

Does that extend to freedom of transportation choices?

I feel in the closet with my bike. Actually gays may enjoy better
protection from harassment and discrimination.
Old October 14th 11, 03:54 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Oct 13, 8:02 pm, Old Baye wrote:
On 10/13/2011 4:35 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

On Oct 13, 12:27 pm, Old wrote:
On 10/13/2011 7:42 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

"My bike makes me hot!"

Your rhetoric leaves us cold.

Sorry, this is a heterosexual joke.

I haven't a clue what you're intimating, but I'll wager it's not healthy.

Hey, let's not discriminate here.

I'll take that as an indicator that I'm correct.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Old Bay. I'll still correct your
errors the same as if you were straight!

My errors, such as they may be, have nothing to do with sexual
preference and even less to do with color.

You, otoh, have chosen the dark side and as such you are
self-marginalized out of the gate.

You said, "We remain cold..."

I did not, can you not follow a simple thread, what I said was, "Your
rhetoric leaves us cold."

That's an admission.

It's a collective statement that your rhetoric is uninspiring. And I
believe there are others here who feel the same.

Oh I thought it was the picture of the girl.

What girl?

Anyway, NOTHING will move you. Not even this...

(COMMENTS from the link above)

"Why are bicyclists such a bitter and isolated lot?"

MY ANSWER:

"We are often confused with the homeless. After all we carry backpacks
and bags. We are also confused with the crazy. You must be crazy to
ride on the road anyway."

But the Revolution will take of the homeless and crazy too.

How about those who are footless?

We'll give them wheels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2rKhzetJE

Remember, THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT SOLUTIONS!
Old October 14th 11, 05:06 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Ed S.

wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...204806708.html

How funny the way ADVERTISING changes your nature to fit their
predation game. You would feel attracted to a girl riding a bike,
where she's fit and you can enjoy the full view of her body. GM's ad
however paints a reversed role where the man must be a hunter on a
truck while the girl falls for it. I'd put it a sign on the truck:
"I'm the biggest loser."

This is how the Revolution would fight the perception created by
greedy corporations:

http://static5.depositphotos.com/100...th-bicycle.jpg

"My bike makes me hot!"

Might depend on the seat and how many hours a day a male rides.

Old October 14th 11, 09:41 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...ting-cyclists-...

http://static5.depositphotos.com/100...5294787-Sexy-g...

"My bike makes me hot!"

Might depend on the seat and how many hours a day a male rides.

I think it ALL depends on the seat. IMHO (after moderate use) beach
cruisers don't give you impotence. Or you can play it safe with
recumbents. But this is compensated by tremendous blood flow to the
area in question. Only the radical cyclists may have a problem.
Old October 15th 11, 03:33 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

On Oct 14, 3:56 pm, BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:
On 10/14/2011 8:14 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
Deep down everything is about MONEY& SEX. We must make sex free and
hot

Free and HOT sex would be expensive, your cosmetic surgery alone would
likely dwarf the GDP of a small country.

to get a woman to touch you would either take a lot of money or a lot of
surgery which again would take a lot of money. As for hot sex.... well
you could tell her you have a lot of money and it might work.

This is a great topic I wanted to explore with my sharp wisdom...

Bicyclists don't get girls, so they are either lucky to find a smart
one, get the fat one or get a hooker. But hookers are usually
expensive or junkies. The dilemma though is that both prostitution and
drugs are illegal.

I think REALITY SUCKS! (confirming the GM ad). THE SYSTEM IS NO GOOD.