!!! White Try All Tire !!!

Old March 6th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Default !!! White Try All Tire !!!

chauncy wrote:
Was that a Corduroy seat? Please sy it was, cause that's awesome.

Agreed. I think I'll be buying a limey seat tho... It'd be a fair bit
cheaper (stock item in NZ), and then convert it to CF (replace the CF I
busted a while back)

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Danni wrote:
Pit fighter 2 is "the best seat tube in the world".

BS ! Where do they come up with these statistics?
Thomson Masterpiece seattube is stronger, 100 g lighter, and better
looking.

Lot's of companies claim their xx is the best. Since, the best depends
on who you ask and what criteria you set.

Although I would prob agree w/ that claim if we are talking 27.2 mm.
super strong, light seat posts w/ a standard bolt hole pattern.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Missed edit

agentQ wrote:
I feel like if the covers were removable, it would surely be a selling
point, and would be shown off in these pics. All these saddles where
hanging on the wall in the KOXX open house video. Which was long enough
ago, that I don't think these saddles have new technology, Just fancy
new looks.

Of course this is just my observation and I could may be wrong.

Xavier had a laced one in his 'No Flip In Flat'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=A4SLVS0pAFg) vid

...so