Why does Ed Dolan the Great "hate" Tom Sherman?

Old October 16th 08, 06:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
D'ohBoy

Default Why does Ed Dolan the Great "hate" Tom Sherman?

whole lotta bs snipped

Personally, I think Ed has a very twisted sexuality and gets off on
being a troll - or more appropriately, gets off on the arguments.

And that means that he doesn't hate Tom, he loves him, because Tom
feeds his twisted sexuality. But Ed can't say that because in
addition to being an idiot and sexually perverse, he also has
religious and moral issues with his needs. Lotta conflict there,
obviously.

Ed, did your mom usher you into manhood?

Just wondering,

D'ohBoy

Old October 16th 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Oct 16, 12:15*pm, "D'ohBoy" wrote:
whole lotta bs snipped

Personally, I think Ed has a very twisted sexuality and gets off on
being a troll - or more appropriately, gets off on the arguments.

And that means that he doesn't hate Tom, he loves him, because Tom
feeds his twisted sexuality. *But Ed can't say that because in
addition to being an idiot and sexually perverse, he also has
religious and moral issues with his needs. *Lotta conflict there,
obviously.

Ed, did your mom usher you into manhood?

Just wondering,

D'ohBoy

I don't care if he had sex with his grandmother.
Old October 16th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
D'ohBoy

snip a crazy-ass rant

Now now, Ed, take your meds.

As soon as you come to terms with your sexuality, you will find your
urges actually lessen. You won't need to troll so much, and will be
able to focus on your real problems.

I am a therapist and I can help you. And I don't live all that far
from you. Might I stop by? Course, you'll have to pay for it. But
you've always had to pay for 'it', haven't you? Except when trolling
on usenet... but you find that only marginally satisfying, I bet.

And, of course, it was free when momma took l'il Ed by the hand, oh
my.... so sweet.....

D'ohBoy