adat m20 startup error

Old May 15th 18, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default adat m20 startup error

hi-
can anybody tell me what the deal is here, with my m20? when I turn on the power switch, sometimes the machine will startup normally, no problems; sometimes it will startup into an EPROM test mode, from which I can't get out of, save I power off- but if I initiate the EPROM test, it WILL do that, and the message I get is that it passed, but I still can't power up into normal mode from there, by pressing the eject button, and must power off the machine and try again.
if I press record buttons #1 + 7 simultaneously, then turn on the power, sometimes it will go into the extended test mode, which includes numerous tests you can scroll through, which will all work correctly, if I initiate them. from there, when I'm done with all my tests, if I press the eject button, it will then reboot from extended test mode into a normal operating mode, no problem, every time- but sometimes, If i press record buttons 1 + 7 simultaneously, then turn on the power, it will NOT go into the extended test mode, but will go into the EPROM test mode- from which I can NEVER get into normal operating mode---
right now, the problem has progressed to, no matter what I do, or which buttons I press, I cannot boot up into normal operating mode, and I can't get into the extended test mode either, from which I COULD reboot into normal operating mode. the ONLY mode I can get into anymore is the EPROM test mode- from which I CAN'T boot into normal operating mode!
is anybody familiar with this problem, and can tell me what the solution for it might be?
Old August 22nd 19, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected] sylviaferguson24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK.
G O O D L U C K

1 oz AK-47 = $210,
1 oz laskan thunder=$270
1 oz Bella Caio = $210, 1 oz Granddaddy Purple =$250
1 oz Hawaiin Skunk =$250,
1 oz grape fruit= $210
1 oz OG Kush= $250,
1 oz blue berry=$240,
1 oz white widow= $250,
1 oz purple punch= $260,
1 oz bubble berry=$250,
1 oz Girls Skunk cookies $250
1 oz strawberry=$270,
1 oz bruce banner 280,
1 oz Purple Haze = $250,
1 oz Purple Star =$200,
1 oz Sour diesel = $250,
1 oz of moonrocks $300,
1 oz pineapple kush=$230,
1 oz train wreck $230,
1 oz Green crack $260,
1 oz fruity pebbles $250,
1 oz blue dream $270,
1 oz purple punch $250,
1 oz purple panty dropper $270,
1 oz Khalifa kush=$250, (3 oz $600, 6 oz $800,
NOTE: All prices are negotiable
1 pound 1600).
More info.
wickr:....qualitymedsshop
WhatsApp....+1(425) 390-4697

CTC error wafflycat UK 66 September 27th 06 02:05 PM
user error. Marx SS Australia 3 February 7th 05 08:00 AM
Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cook andSheikh 2003Fundamental error in "Trends in serious head injuries..." Cookand Sheikh 2003 James Annan UK 12 June 13th 04 11:14 AM
Melbourne Council wants to startup 'free bike' schemeikes flyingdutch Australia 15 March 3rd 04 05:41 PM
error test Edward Waffle Racing 1 July 26th 03 02:01 AM