Safety recall on crap bikes

Old October 14th 04, 09:21 PM
flyingdutch

Default Safety recall on crap bikes

hippy Wrote:

What I want to know is how the thousands of
other crap bikes haven't been subject to the same
sort of recall? I guess they aren't ridden enough to
actually fall apart so they remain 'in the wild'.

hippy

or the kids bikes that have a handbrake fitted that kids cant possibl
have the grip strength to operate, just to placate som
cardigan-wearing beauracrat that they have 'systems in place' to ensur
the safety of kid

--
flyingdutch

Old October 14th 04, 09:45 PM
Alan Erskine

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

or the kids bikes that have a handbrake fitted that kids cant possibly
have the grip strength to operate, just to placate some
cardigan-wearing beauracrat that they have 'systems in place' to ensure
the safety of kids

Yep. Like the 'need' for a bell (must be functioning) that is totally out
of reach (and, therefore in reallity, non-functional).

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Adams Trail-a-Bike - SAFETY RECALL audrey UK 4 May 21st 05 12:57 PM
Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Bike Stores Endangerd Because of Super Chain Stores? James Lynx General 112 June 5th 04 01:22 PM
Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer General 29 March 12th 04 05:48 AM