Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 6th 04, 02:06 AM
Penny S

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

Kevan Smith scribbled on a scrap of paper:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:10:42 -0800, "Penny S"
from Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com wrote:

Kevan Smith scribbled on a scrap of paper:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:29:55 -0800, "Penny S"
from Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com wrote:

make your own iron on graphics with some ink jet iron on transfer
papers.

You have to crank the iron up way high, too high to transfer it to
the polyester. You end up with a melted mess.

let me guess: you've tried this before?

Not on jerseys, but on other polyester things.

Hmm. I bet *I * could get it to work. Fabirc goddess and all that...

ps

Old January 6th 04, 02:35 AM
David L. Johnson

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:23:52 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

Try www.goatse.cx

Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?

There's a warning at the top of that page.

Maybe try a different browser?

One which cannot display images, perhaps.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all
_`\(,_ | mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so
(_)/ (_) | that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am
nothing. [1 Corinth. 13:2]

Old January 6th 04, 02:40 AM
David L. Johnson

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:49:07 -0600, Kevan Smith wrote:

I protested the Iraq war at a Bush rally and was threatened with arrest. I also
protested in front of a federal building and was threatened with various bodily
harm and had a gun pointed at me. And I protested in front of an Air Force base
and got lots of supportive feedback and police protection.

You chose your locales in order to maximize the chance of your being
arrested.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | There is always an easy solution to every human problem - neat,
_`\(,_ | plausible, and wrong. --H.L. Mencken
(_)/ (_) |

Old January 6th 04, 02:43 AM
Kathleen

Cone Killer wrote:

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004 13:29:13 -0800, (William Paling)
wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war
or anti-Bush theme?

Try
www.goatse.cx

Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?

No, we can't. Sorry. You just have to hone your Fagerlin reflexes.
For me, the mere sight of an active link in one of his messages triggers
an automatic click of the "Next" button.

Kathleen

Old January 6th 04, 02:49 AM
tcmedara

Kevan Smith wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:32:39 GMT, "Claire Petersky"
from Comcast Online wrote:

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message
m...

I wore a "no war" button on my courier bag for a long time, and
never heard a negative word about it.

I had the word "Peace" written on my bleach bottle fender last year,
no incident.

I protested the Iraq war at a Bush rally and was threatened with
arrest. I also protested in front of a federal building and was
threatened with various bodily harm and had a gun pointed at me. And
I protested in front of an Air Force base and got lots of supportive
feedback and police protection.

You should stop useless activities like those mentioned above and go ride
your bike.

Tom (who couldn't ride while deployed for the Iraq war)

Old January 6th 04, 02:50 AM
tcmedara

William Paling wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

try www.uselessgestures.com

Old January 6th 04, 02:56 AM
Scott G

Could we please issue a warning before posting these type of links?
--
Regards, CK
(remove clothes to reply)

No ****. My 5 yr old son was within eye-shot when I clicked that link. Bad
taste.

Old January 6th 04, 03:03 AM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc tcmedara wrote:
: try www.uselessgestures.com

holy ****, you found an unclaimed domain-name composed entirely of english
words! i'd stake it if i were you .. not many of those left.
--
david reuteler

Old January 6th 04, 03:11 AM
John Harlow

What about a jersey that said "Doing my part to make your gas
cheaper!"

Sorry, but you're actually driving the price of gas UP by riding a bike.
Economies of scale and all that.