Turn 12 dollars into thousands

Old September 23rd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Sam

Default Turn 12 dollars into thousands

Turn 12 dollars into thousands

IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL!!!!!!!
Who doesn?t want to make tons of money ridiculously easy? Read this
letter?follow the instructions..and like me..you?ll never have to worry
about
money again.
I was browsing through news groups just like you are right now and
Came across a article similar to this saying that you could make thousands
Of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $12.00!! So I
Thought yeah right. This must be a scam, but like most of us, I was
Curious, so I kept reading. Anyway it said that you send two dollars to
Each of the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place
Your own name and address on the bottom of the list at number six and post
The article to at least 200 newsgroups. (there are thousands) No catch
That was it. So after talking to a few people and thinking it over I
Decided to give it a try. What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$12.00 right? Then I invested the measly twelve dollars. WELL GUESS
WHAT!!!

Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked. I
Thought it was going to stop but it just kept coming. In my first week I
Made $50.00. By the end of the second week I had $1,800.00. In the end of
The third week I made $10,000.00!!! It's still growing right now. This is
Now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $76,000.00! and
It's still coming in rapidly. This is certainly worth $12.00 and 6 stamps.
I have spent more than that on the lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly why it works. Also
Make sure that you print a copy of this article NOW so you can get the
Information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
Directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
Possibly thought just by doing something so easy!! SUGGESTION: READ THIS
ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY (Print it out or down load it) Follow the simple
Directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And your
Investment is only $12.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off;
It is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it
Really works!!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
Will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: please follow these
Directions exactly and $100,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
The participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
Instructions. You will now become a part of the mail order business. In
This business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
Are in the business of developing a mailing list. Many large corporations
Are happy to pay big bucks for quality list. However, the money made from
The mailing list is secondary to the income, which is made from people
Like you and me asking to be included to that list. Here are the four
Steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper write the following on each piece
Of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 12 us 1dollar bills and place TWO bills inside EACH of the six
Pieces of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelope to
Prevent thievery. Next place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
Them.
MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. You should now
Have 6
Sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase your
Name and address and two $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
Service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
And you are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a
Little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
The U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
Legal!!!!! Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Mari Rodriguez
PO Box 15203
Tucson AZ 85708

#2) Jia Ming
2101 Cumberland Ave
Apt 2105 West Lafayette IN 47906

#3) Kimberly Williams
11865 S.W. 91st. Ave. #49
Tigard OR. 97223

#4) Rahim Karim
105 Hillpine Rd. Apt M-2
Columbia SC 29212

#5) Joy Simongkhoun
3015 Wilson Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225

#6) Sam Cohen
315 E 88 st. apt 2E
New York, NY 10128

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,

Move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?) and add YOUR name
As number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as
Original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news
Groups. ( I think there are 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
Remember, the more you post , the more money you make!**
EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO THIS BUT REMEMBER TO PUT
ENOUGH STAMPS
ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!**
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to title 18 sec.
1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
Your self and whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
Honesty and integrity of the participants and by carefully adhering to the
Directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity, the program will
Continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
Way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
A computer or a hard copy and keep the notes people sent you. This
Verifies that you are truly providing a service. (Remember to wrap the two
$1 bills in the note to prevent mail theft.) So as each post is downloaded
And the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
Their participation as a list developer with two dollar each. Your name
Will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
Spot you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!!! What an
Opportunity for only $12.00($2 for each of the six people listed above)
Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

---DIRECTIONS---- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS-----
STEP 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
Posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
Your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the
Edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
STEP 2: open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the
Blank page. From the edit menu select "paste." This will paste the copy of
The letter into notepad so you can add your name to the list.
STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
Postings in different settings , you'll always have this file to go back
To.
STEP 4: Use Netscape and Internet Explorer and try searching for various
News groups (on-line forums message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
By highlighting the text of this letter and selecting "paste" from the
Edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
As they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
The post message button. You're done with the first one!
Congratulations?THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different news
Groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take 30
Seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN
(MESSAGE BOARDS ETC) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200.
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
Days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount
Of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
Name to use as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE
ADDRESS IS CORRECT** Let me break it down, say I receive only 5 replies,
So then I made $10 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now each of the 5
Persons who just sent me $2 made the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
Name at #5 and only 5 people respond to the original 5 people. That is
Another $50 for me. Now those 25 people make the MINIMUM 200 post with my
Name at number 4 and only 5 replies each, I will make $250. Now, those 125
People post the MINIMUM 200 postings with my name at #3 and only get 5
Replies each, I will make an additional $1,252! Ok, now here's the fun
Part each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 ant
They only get 5 replies that just made me $6,250!!! Those 3125 people send
A MINIMUM 200 postings and they only get 5 replies each with my name at
#1, I will receive $31,250!!! With an original investment of $12!!!!
AMAZING!!!! . When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
Latest postings in the news groups and send out another $12 to names on
The list putting yourself at #6 and start posting again. Thousands of
People are joining the internet each day and they are reading articles
Like these just like you are right now. So this can never get played outb
Just keep it going and you can make tons of money too!!!! Please try it
Now and make big bucks in a few short weeks!!!!!!
Old September 24th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Sam writes:

Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked. I
Thought it was going to stop but it just kept coming. In my first week I
Made $50.00. By the end of the second week I had $1,800.00. In the end of
The third week I made $10,000.00!!! It's still growing right now. This is
Now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $76,000.00! and
It's still coming in rapidly. This is certainly worth $12.00 and 6 stamps.
I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

"There are pyramids in my head,
there's one underneath my bed,
and it isn't hanky-panky ..."
-- Alan Parsons

"You can take yer bleedin' job, 'n shove it up yer bleedin' ass!"
-- Jimmy (The Who/Quadraphenia)

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at: