Cycling Ride to the Yautepec Archaeological Site + Convents Route I (Morelos, Mexico)

Old September 25th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
erasmo

Default Cycling Ride to the Yautepec Archaeological Site + Convents Route I (Morelos, Mexico)

Hi dear Cyclists:

I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
Yautepec Archaeological Site - Convents Route I (Morelos), made last
Sunday.

I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of the Convents
of Totolapan, Tlayacapan and Oaxtepec, without forgetting the ones
taken at the Aztec Royal Palace in Yautepec.

By the way: from now on, you can observe the featured Trackmaps
(dynamic maps with the GPS track and geo-referenced photos of the
route), with the numbering and drawing of the highways, toponimy (name
of places), and even: drawings and names of the streets of Mexico
cities !

If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
(available under the link: "Photoset Show"), please access the
following direction:

http://tinyurl.com/39dhz2

Regards and thank you for your attention.

--
GPS Cycling Tours
http://erasmo.r8.org