Bike in Vietnam

Old September 24th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
traveltolao

Default Bike in Vietnam

Vietnam is a beautiful country with 3/4 mountainous area and is very
suitable for biking, especially along the Ho Chi Minh Road and on the
high mountain of Northease and Northwest. The villages around Hanoi -
the capital of Vietnam is a good choice for cyclers too.

Wish all a happy cycling in vietnam
http://www.easyvietnamatravel.com
http://www.bienngoccruise.com

Old September 24th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Sep 23, 11:45 pm, traveltolao wrote:
Vietnam is a beautiful country with 3/4 mountainous area and is very
suitable for biking, especially along the Ho Chi Minh Road and on the
high mountain of Northease and Northwest. The villages around Hanoi -
the capital of Vietnam is a good choice for cyclers too.

Wish all a happy cycling in vietnamhttp://www.easyvietnamatravel.comhttp://www.bienngoccruise.com

I am afraid your fellow countrymen have directly contradicted your
propoganda

Old September 24th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dien Cai Dau

"traveltolao" wrote in message
ps.com...
Vietnam is a beautiful country . . .

Wish all a happy cycling in vietnam

That's not quite the way I remember 'Nam when I was there promoting world
peace by force of arms.

Old September 25th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Michael[_3_]

traveltolao wrote:

Vietnam is a beautiful country with 3/4 mountainous area ...

Pretty much true. But, somehow, seeing "Vietnam" and "bicycle" in the same
sentence makes me uneasy.

---
Michael
Vietnam class of '70-'71