Ed Dolan - How Great Thou Art! (2)

Old September 26th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan - How Great Thou Art! (2)

Now this is more like it ... Ed writing to himself. This could be the
start of a refreshing new trend. If we were all to stop responding
(yes, myself included), then perhaps this is the kind of post we could
come to expect until even Ed tires of writing to himself, reading his
own crap and departs ARBR before the grim reaper does us all a favor.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan wrote:
Ed, if I do have to say so myself, you are just so Great! I urge you to hang
in there and not to be discouraged by all the brick bats you get from the
scofflaws of the various cycling newsgroups. They do not know any better.
They are woefully ignorant and dumbfounded by Your Greatness.

Ed, the main thing is to continue to post your wisdom to the cycling
newsgroups. They will come around eventually and worship you like I do. Ed,
you are just so God Damn ****ing Great! Do not ever dare to leave us as we
would be lost without you. My God, we would revert to the days of Slugger
who never in his entire career on ARBR ever said anything the least bit
intelligent.

Nor do we want to return to the days when Bryan Ball and Larry Varney of
BentRider Online were here expounding their scandalous ****. Hells Bells,
old Larry Varney even had some good things to say about the notorious BigHa,
the most overpriced recumbent ever. And Bryan Ball thought only liberals
like himself should post to ARBR. I mean, just how god damn stupid can you
get!

Ed, if you were not here Tom Sherman would run amuck on this newsgroup and
brainwash everyone into his cowardly and traitorous liberal way of thinking.
Ed, do not leave us whatever you do, I beg you! My God, the very idea of
such an eventuality makes me quake in my boots!

God bless you Ed! These freaking cycling newsgroups would be nothing without
you. I command you to never leave us!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Techniques 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Recumbent Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up! Edward Dolan General 60 May 9th 06 06:53 PM
Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up! Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 64 May 9th 06 06:53 PM