Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Old December 13th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Default Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Hey Mike,

Issue 7 came yesterday. I read it from cover to cover today, as its
been an awful day to do anything.

Another top quality issue, I particularly enjoyed the Ken Looi
interview. Also, I must also say that the quality of the photography is
outstanding. Bag and calendar great too.

I'm looking forward to reading Steves write up in the next issue
already.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and I'll catch you at Wunschkonzert

Joe,

--
joe

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)

' BMW 09
The British MUni Weekend
27th Feb - 1st March '
Old December 14th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

My mum* is confused... will her calender and back pack be arriving in
the post seperatly to the mag? the mag arrived yesterday but no calender
or back pack.
strangely she thinks I will know all about it!
Mike- help.
* I gave her a subscription for her birthday. She was well chuffed to
find a pic of her grandson in her 1st issue.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old December 15th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

I'm sending it out in the post today Sarah- there were a few (including
you James) that slipped through...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old December 15th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Thanks Mike!
I can't wait.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old December 15th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

mike, my mum said she'd do my subscription on Thursday... would I get
the mag by Christmas?

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 16th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

1-wheeled-grape;1150345 wrote:
mike, my mum said she'd do my subscription on Thursday... would I get
the mag by Christmas?

Sorry Scott, you wouldn't!
We're closed from the 18th to the 30th... so she would have to do it by
tomorrow lunchtime...