Bradley Wiggins: Sick of feeling ashamed because I'm a professional cyclist

Old September 25th 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

Default Bradley Wiggins: Sick of feeling ashamed because I'm a professional cyclist

From the article:
Bradley Wiggins
Sunday September 24, 2006
The Observer

The world road race championships have been taking place, but I'm
giving them a miss for a combination of reasons. It took me a month to
feel like doing anything after the Tour de France and I began training
for the world time trial championships, but I realised I couldn't go.
I was physically and mentally tired from the Tour and I was ****ed off
with the whole sport because of all the doping scandals and the way
they just kept evolving.

Read it at
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/...879644,00.html

J. Spaceman
Old September 25th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
Bradley Wiggins
Sunday September 24, 2006
The Observer

The world road race championships have been taking place, but I'm
giving them a miss for a combination of reasons. It took me a month to
feel like doing anything after the Tour de France and I began training
for the world time trial championships, but I realised I couldn't go.
I was physically and mentally tired from the Tour and I was ****ed off
with the whole sport because of all the doping scandals and the way
they just kept evolving.

Read it at
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/...879644,00.html

Note to Brad Wiggins:

I have become a far happier person since I quit letting Floyd Landis'
actions rule my emotions. I used to be subject to his every whim, but
now I'm over it.

You should get over it too. Get a girlfriend and let HER rule your emotions.
Old September 26th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marty

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
[...]

His pregnant wife would hack off his nads when she found out.
--
Marty

Old September 26th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Marty wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Jason Spaceman wrote:
From the article:
[...]

If it keeps his mind off what Landis is up to, that's a good thing.