Ride-A-Lot called police on me?

Old February 7th 07, 01:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot called police on me?

Pookums, who did you talk to at Lakewood PD, I'll meet you down there
& talk to them if you want. Do you want to, or are you trying to scare
me by orders of Virginia Newbon, the owner of your little soul and
your life, and you are a nice feminin puppet. I asked you once before
Pookums, why can't the witchcraft make you a better MTBer? Is it
because witchcraft is bull****, of which consequently you should not
be a puppet of someone practicing this madness?

I'm so so so terrified RaL, that you contacted the Lakewood PD, I'm
going to make fun of you 10 times more than I am now. Hehehe.... When
did you want me to meet you at Lakewood PD and who did you talk to so
I can contact them and meet them for a discussion on the warrant.

Are you lying little Plumpy Palsy Peacock? Virginia Newbon isn't right
in the head, never has been since she has been raped, done drugs, then
beaten by her boyfriend, yet you let this person puppet you. You're
quite kooky Plumpy Pookums.

RaL,

You are ONE lucky dude. Such personal attention from this obvious rocket
scientist.

Marty

Isn't it great? I'm in touch with the Lakewood PD. Since he has an
outstanding arrest warrant, I don't need a restraining/stalking
order.
It's a little scary that I've been in the Colorado Mills Mall at the
same time he's been there (even stared right at him as he was walking
along talking to himself while drinking an Orange Julius).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws