WTB: HOTTA TT frame or bike

Old May 10th 04, 07:35 PM
APOLLO

Default WTB: HOTTA TT frame or bike

Anyone interested in selling a Hotta TT frame or bike? Please reply t
this thread

Thanks

-

Old May 10th 04, 10:30 PM
Mike Hebe

Default HOTTA TT frame or bike

I do know someone who is selling a NOS Hotta frame/fork combo. If interested
I can provide his email, off-list.
Mike

"APOLLO" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone interested in selling a Hotta TT frame or bike? Please reply to
this thread.

Thanks.

Old May 11th 04, 06:51 PM
APOLLO

Mike Hebe wrote:
I do know someone who is selling a NOS Hotta frame/fork combo. If
interested I can provide his email, off-list. Mike
"APOLLO" wrote in message news:qXPnc.1-
-
netserver.com...

--

Hi

Before I contact your friend, I would like to know if this is a Hotta T
frame and fork? Hotta makes other frames like the Perimeter. Also, wha
size wheel is it made for, 700 or 650C

Thanks, Jame

-

Old May 13th 04, 12:32 AM
Mike Hebe

It is the TT frame & it is for 700c wheels.
Mike

"APOLLO" wrote in message
news
Mike Hebe wrote:
I do know someone who is selling a NOS Hotta frame/fork combo. If
interested I can provide his email, off-list. Mike
"APOLLO" wrote in message

-
netserver.com...
Anyone interested in selling a Hotta TT frame or bike? Please reply

this thread.

Thanks.

--

Hi,

Before I contact your friend, I would like to know if this is a Hotta TT
frame and fork? Hotta makes other frames like the Perimeter. Also, what
size wheel is it made for, 700 or 650C?

Thanks, James

Old May 13th 04, 08:21 AM
APOLLO

Mike Hebe wrote:
It is the TT frame & it is for 700c wheels. Mike
"APOLLO" wrote in message newso8oc.4-
o8oc.4030 -
tserver.com...
Mike Hebe wrote:
I do know someone who is selling a NOS Hotta frame/fork combo. If
interested I can provide his email, off-list. Mike "APOLLO" usenet-
wrote in message

-
netserver.com...
Anyone interested in selling a Hotta TT frame or bike? Please
reply

this thread.

Thanks.

--

Hi,

Before I contact your friend, I would like to know if this is a Hotta
TT frame and fork? Hotta makes other frames like the Perimeter. Also,
what size wheel is it made for, 700 or 650C?

Thanks, James

--

Hi

Thanks for the reply

You can contact me, or your friend can reach me via email. The address
can be reached is my NG handle (apollo) 'at' mlink 'dot' net

Jame

-

Old May 14th 04, 06:57 PM
APOLLO

Mike Hebe wrote:
I do know someone who is selling a NOS Hotta frame/fork combo. If
interested I can provide his email, off-list. Mike "APOLLO" usenet-
wrote in message

-
netserver.com...
Anyone interested in selling a Hotta TT frame or bike? Please
reply

this thread.

Thanks.

--

Hi,

Before I contact your friend, I would like to know if this is a Hotta
TT frame and fork? Hotta makes other frames like the Perimeter. Also,
what size wheel is it made for, 700 or 650C?

Thanks, James

--

I received an email from your friend, but for some unknown reason my
reply was rejected by the mailer daemon using his address. He should

James

Old May 18th 04, 08:21 AM
APOLLO

APOLLO wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
You can contact me, or your friend can reach me via email. The address I
can be reached is my NG handle (apollo) 'at' mlink 'dot' net.
James

Is your friend still interested in selling his frame? I haven'
received any further correspondence, and there's no way for me t
contact him via email

Jame

-