Cheap online MB spares

Old May 17th 04, 09:00 AM
Steven Summers

Default Cheap online MB spares

Im looking to buy some components for my new frame ive got coming. Does
anyone know of any particular websites that sell cheap components?

Old May 17th 04, 11:51 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Steven Summers wrote:
Im looking to buy some components for my new frame ive got coming.
Does anyone know of any particular websites that sell cheap
components?

Can you be more specific? Are you looking for "cheap" POS components or
good components that are cheap? You're not going to save that many $$$ on
any site. You can try to find some used ones and hope they are in good
shape.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old May 17th 04, 11:45 PM
Bruce Edge

Steven Summers wrote:
Im looking to buy some components for my new frame ive got coming. Does
anyone know of any particular websites that sell cheap components?

qbike.com shows prices for many shops and auctions.

-Bruce