ok why are the prices different?

Old July 11th 04, 05:14 PM
thinuniking

Default ok why are the prices different?

How come in the usa the Miyata is cheaper then the kh and in the uk it's
a different way round it does not make sense!Can anyone shed light on
this????
Ben

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old July 11th 04, 05:31 PM
Catboy

I think it has sometheing to do with the different suppliers, all the
uni's they get come from different suppliers in different countries so
shipping and all that squat so prices are different. Unless your talking
about the brittish pound being different from the uS dollar, then your
just crazy.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

[image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

Old July 11th 04, 07:28 PM
bugman

Import Taxes.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

Old July 11th 04, 11:37 PM
sockmonster

good call, Bugman

Miyatas are imported from Japan, and KHs are imported from Taiwan, if I
remember correctly. Since the only military in Japan belongs to the
United States, we can get their exports pretty cheap.

--
sockmonster - One Wheeled Warrior

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286