Hurt knee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 11th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Burr

Default Hurt knee

I hurt my knee yesterday while peddling. Been on this bike five years, was
not pushing a gear and had just turned out of the wind in the middle ring
about mid sprocket turning about a 66 cadence

The hurt is on the side at the bottom of my knee about 11 o-clock, it's
still tender today.

What I am wondering? The pedals had been turned in just a little all these
years (pigeon toed) and a week ago (four rides) I turned them straight.

Should the pedals be turned in just a little?

I ride again tomorrow on a closed course of two miles.

I'm a 66-year-old diabetic in very good shape, I lift three days a week and
cycle three days.

BP 110/65/51 sugar around 130 so I don't thing it's medical.

TIA for all comments.

Burr

Does your ass hurt? Joe King Racing 3 October 17th 06 05:05 AM
FS: Federal ACL knee gasket knee pads, new, medium Todd Marketplace 0 February 8th 05 04:29 AM
It DOES hurt to look...... Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 18 July 6th 04 03:50 AM
Dogs Hurt! Tyler1407 Social Issues 9 July 3rd 04 04:33 AM
That hurt dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 3 January 19th 04 02:55 PM