Unbelievable! Another car crashes into a house on the same day!

Old June 12th 11, 06:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Default Unbelievable! Another car crashes into a house on the same day!

How many more? Some here say this doesn't happen very often but this
disproves it. Luckily no cyclists were involved again but they could
have been and no cyclist could ever cause so much damage.

"Whitehaven man dies after car hits side of bungalow

A man has died in hospital after his car left the road in west
Cumbria.

The 22-year-old, from Whitehaven, was travelling through Moresby
village in the early hours when his Fiat Ibiza struck a gate-post.

It went on to hit a number of parked vehicles and some trees before
coming to rest against the side of a bungalow.

The driver was taken to hospital, but later died. A passenger in the
car, also 22 and from Whitehaven, is being treated for serious
injuries.

The Reverend Deacon Stephen Scott, who lives two doors away from the
house that was hit, said: "My wife and I were asleep and I heard this
enormous bang, as if maybe a tornado had hit the house.

"Then there was a ricochet as if something was falling on to it.

"When I looked outside the fence had gone, I couldn't see it or the
trees.

"Then I saw a car upright against the third house along, so
immediately called emergency services." "

More with pic...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-13737432

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.(Recently updated).
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old June 12th 11, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

On Jun 12, 6:08*am, Doug wrote:
[...]

Nothing to do with cycling, but Doug is pleased to post this as it
resulted in the death of a road user.
Old June 12th 11, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 12/06/2011 09:10, PeterG wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:08 am, wrote:
[...]

Has anyone ever seen a "Fiat Ibiza"?
Old June 12th 11, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On Jun 12, 6:08 am, wrote:
[...]

Are you trying to say that Doug is posting about a flawed source?
Old June 12th 11, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Unbelievable! Another OT load of bollox

No it doesn't. It just proves you are a sad **** with nothing better to do.

Luckily no cyclists were involved again but they could
have been and no cyclist could ever cause so much damage.

Which doesn't make this bollox on topic.

University
Old June 13th 11, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

On Jun 12, 9:10*am, PeterG wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:08*am, Doug wrote:

[...]

Its everything to do with cycling because drivers, with their numerous
crashes and losses of control, threaten the lives of cyclists and
there is little cyclists can do to protect themselves.

It is perfectly understandable though why motorists here would wish to
try to dismiss such posts as OT. Any excuse eh?

-- .

Old June 13th 11, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 13/06/2011 12:51, Doug wrote:
On Jun 12, 9:10 am, wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:08 am, wrote:

[...]

A driving licence is a licence to drive.

Why did you not post also to pedestrian, gardening, horse riding &
skateboarding NG's then, according to you they must have been in as much
danger.
Old June 13th 11, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 13/06/2011 12:51, Doug wrote:

Its everything to do with cycling because drivers, with their numerous
crashes and losses of control, threaten the lives of cyclists and
there is little cyclists can do to protect themselves.

It has **** all to do with cyclists you ******.

How many cyclists are killed by drivers crashing into houses?

University
Old June 15th 11, 06:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

On Jun 13, 10:08*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 13/06/2011 12:51, Doug wrote:

Its everything to do with cycling because drivers, with their numerous
crashes and losses of control, threaten the lives of cyclists and
there is little cyclists can do to protect themselves.

It has **** all to do with cyclists you ******.

How many cyclists are killed by drivers crashing into houses?

So you are back with your 'how many' cop-out aren't you. Perhaps you
would like to say what number below which killing cyclists by crashing
into houses doesn't matter a damn to anyone, not even the relatives of
the dead? Is it one or five or ten cyclists killed?

-- .

Old June 19th 11, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

wrote:
On 13/06/2011 12:51, Doug wrote:

Its everything to do with cycling because drivers, with their numerous
crashes and losses of control, threaten the lives of cyclists and
there is little cyclists can do to protect themselves.

It has **** all to do with cyclists you ******.

How many cyclists are killed by drivers crashing into houses?

So you are back with your 'how many' cop-out aren't you. Perhaps you
would like to say what number below which killing cyclists by crashing
into houses doesn't matter a damn to anyone, not even the relatives of
the dead? Is it one or five or ten cyclists killed?

So you can't supply the figures and so are attempting a diversion?

Can't you read? Your so-called figures are irrelevant. How many deaths
does it take for you to begin to care? It is you who are trying to
create a diversion by playing down the deaths of cyclists killed by
motorists.

How many cyclists are killed by cars crashing into houses?

See above. Many cyclists are killed or injured by crashing motorists,
under all sorts of circumstances. Why should a house crash be any
different? It clearly demonstrates the sheer lethal force of a car
when its driver looses control and presents a very serious danger to
vulnerable road users like cyclists. Something you seem to want to
casuall dismiss, for obvious reasons.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.(Recently updated).
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

"Car crashes through window of Middlesbrough house" Doug[_3_] UK 74 June 2nd 11 09:16 PM
Another car crashes into yet another house. Doug[_3_] UK 26 May 21st 11 06:34 AM
Unbelievable Tom Crispin UK 9 September 16th 07 12:06 AM
Unbelievable ... Steven L. Sheffield Racing 24 December 30th 05 09:49 PM
Unbelievable Davide Tosi Racing 2 July 8th 04 03:01 AM