WTB: 9 speed rear Sew-Up wheel Shimano

Old September 3rd 05, 08:47 PM
John A. \(change to reply\)

Default WTB: 9 speed rear Sew-Up wheel Shimano

Looking to purchase a a Tubular (sew-up) wheel or rim like a Mavic GP4 or a
GL 330 on a 9 speed hub.

I can buy the complete set, or just the rear wheel.

Also, I could settle for a 32 hole GP4 rim and build my own wheel.

Modify my email to reply, please.

Thanks,

JA

Old September 4th 05, 02:29 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com

John A. (change to reply) (to reply change net to com) wrote:
Looking to purchase a a Tubular (sew-up) wheel or rim like a Mavic GP4 or a
GL 330 on a 9 speed hub.

I can buy the complete set, or just the rear wheel.

Also, I could settle for a 32 hole GP4 rim and build my own wheel.

Modify my email to reply, please.

Thanks,

JA

Call me, number below. shimano or Campagnolo hubs, Velocity or Mavic
tubie rims, including NOS mavic, like GP-4. I even have access to Mavic
NOS, like SSC or Campag, like Record Pave or Fiamme, like Reds.

Vecchio's
303-440-3535
"conventional wheels built exceptionally well"

Old September 7th 05, 01:22 AM

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
John A. (change to reply) (to reply change net to com) wrote:
Looking to purchase a a Tubular (sew-up) wheel or rim like a Mavic GP4 or a
GL 330 on a 9 speed hub.

I can buy the complete set, or just the rear wheel.

Also, I could settle for a 32 hole GP4 rim and build my own wheel.

Modify my email to reply, please.

Thanks,

JA

Call me, number below. shimano or Campagnolo hubs, Velocity or Mavic
tubie rims, including NOS mavic, like GP-4. I even have access to Mavic
NOS, like SSC or Campag, like Record Pave or Fiamme, like Reds.

Vecchio's
303-440-3535
"conventional wheels built exceptionally well"

Peter I think that tagline works better in Italian

Old September 7th 05, 02:01 PM

wrote:

Vecchio's
303-440-3535
"conventional wheels built exceptionally well"

Peter I think that tagline works better in Italian

I agree but I lost the translation somewhere on my disaster area of a
desk.

Old September 8th 05, 03:27 AM
Mike Brown

"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
oups.com:

I agree but I lost the translation somewhere on my disaster area of a
desk.

We were not aware of the situation on your desk until Thursday evening.
Old September 8th 05, 02:22 PM

Frank wrote:
"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
message oups.com...

wrote:

Vecchio's
303-440-3535
"conventional wheels built exceptionally well"

Peter I think that tagline works better in Italian

I agree but I lost the translation somewhere on my disaster area of a
desk.

From "freetranslation.com:

"conventional wheels built exceptionally well" =

"le ruote convenzionali hanno costruito eccezionalmente bene"

Mille grazie-these here new fangled com-puters are amazing

Old September 8th 05, 03:03 PM

Mike Brown wrote:
"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
oups.com:

I agree but I lost the translation somewhere on my disaster area of a
desk.

We were not aware of the situation on your desk until Thursday evening.

Good giggle, we need to keep our sense of humor....