Campagnolo Gelati Sanson Wool Jerseys for sale

Old September 8th 05, 04:08 PM
Pablo Pinchasso

Default Campagnolo Gelati Sanson Wool Jerseys for sale

Castelli Blue and green w/white stripes vertical short sleeve jersey size 3
probably a size for kids. $25

and from my collection my prize Green long sleeve Wool jersey with "Gelati
Sanson Campagnolo: classic large embroidery letters 1970's Vintage white
full embroidery letters front and rear size 4 $95.00

Contact me off list if intereseted in either

both items + shipping

pix avalible

Thanks

Chuck Johnston