Xmas present

Old December 26th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Xmas present

On the first day of Christmas, the pavement gave to me . . .

Unusually blurry photos of a familiar friend sticking out of the side
of a flat rear ti
http://i51.tinypic.com/20s61bb.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/qovioj.jpg

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old December 26th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

ya know when I wuz back east tthis ongoing neurosis revolving around
goatheads got my vote ordering from Universal Chaos one set kevlar
inner liners.
Not yet have I seen a goathead nor a mtn goat this trip.
But your tires are shabby. Run shabby tires and uragonna get goathead
flats.
But seriously, does your camera have center focus, macro focus,
aperature control, or front/back autofocus ?

how's the book coming ?

you see the inevitable parallel tween reality accoutramah in off road
vehicles and ATB/MTB ?
itsnot the most effective way to get there, its what they want to
project on their way there.
What kind of bike should I buy to ride down to the corner store for a
Bud/6 ?
I ben lookin at the Fire Breather Ti Offroad Outlaw in Demon Red....

I measured the C303 for a Hemi. Looks possible with chrome stacks.
Old December 26th 10, 09:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:03:07 -0800 (PST), kolldata
wrote:

What kind of bike should I buy to ride down to the corner store for a
Bud/6 ?

Tricycle or any two wheeler with gyro stabilization or training
wheels. Alcohol affects your ability to balance. Better yet, ride in
a side car, with a sober designated driver doing the pedaling.
http://www.google.com/images?q=bicycle+sidecar

Bah Humbug (T'is the seasoning).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old December 26th 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Riddle

wrote in message
On the first day of Christmas, the pavement gave to me . . .

Unusually blurry photos of a familiar friend sticking out of the side
of a flat rear ti
http://i51.tinypic.com/20s61bb.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/qovioj.jpg

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

You should try the macro focus setting. The old Canon 720 has a nice
macro setting.

Cheers

Xmas Present for MG critposer Racing 4 January 1st 09 05:10 AM
I'm buying Ride-A-Lot a Xmas present LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 3 December 10th 07 01:43 AM
MattB where's my Xmas present you homo? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 December 26th 06 11:48 AM
The perfect Xmas present Tony Raven UK 2 October 29th 06 12:28 AM
And the birthday present is... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 42 October 29th 03 10:21 AM