Now That's A Crash!

Old November 11th 04, 02:23 PM
TBF::.

Default Now That's A Crash!

http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

Old November 11th 04, 02:52 PM
Ride-A-Lot

TBF::. wrote:
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

8" disc rotor on a superlight? This begs the question... was the rider
using this bike for the appropriate type of riding?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 11th 04, 02:53 PM
TBF::.

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
TBF::. wrote:
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

8" disc rotor on a superlight? This begs the question... was the rider
using this bike for the appropriate type of riding?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Mmmm I don't think the brakes had much to do with that wreck.....the tree
seems to be a likely suspect though, LOL

Old November 11th 04, 03:03 PM
kantspel

TBF::. wrote:

8" disc rotor on a superlight? This begs the question... was the rider
using this bike for the appropriate type of riding?

--

Mmmm I don't think the brakes had much to do with that wreck.....the tree
seems to be a likely suspect though, LOL

oh contraire, it looks like the brakes had *everything* to do with the
wreck! Had they been used less sparingly...
Old November 11th 04, 06:58 PM
Bert L.am

"TBF::." schreef in bericht
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

great site, great fun.
keep on bikinG

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Old November 11th 04, 07:12 PM
supabonbon

"TBF::." wrote in message ...
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

"I was just riding along when all of a sudden..."

/s
Old November 12th 04, 01:13 AM
Slacker

On 11 Nov 2004 11:12:18 -0800, supabonbon wrote:=

"TBF::." wrote in message =

http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...uperlight.htm=

"I was just riding along when all of a sudden..."

/s

hehehe... "Do you think SC will warranty it?"

-- =

Slacker
Old November 12th 04, 01:21 AM
Ryffel

Wow, just riding along? I hear SC is slow on their warranties, gl...

--

newspshbuzyxam83lxu@slacker...

Old November 12th 04, 03:41 AM
Michael Dart

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
TBF::. wrote:
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

8" disc rotor on a superlight? This begs the question... was the
rider using this bike for the appropriate type of riding?

It's not 8". They're Hope Mini's with 6 in the front and 5 1/4" in the
rear.

Mike

Old November 12th 04, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

"TBF::." wrote in message
http://www.mountainbikerides.co.uk/p...superlight.htm

A GIANT wouldn't have broken like that. ;-)

Mayo Crash: Nozal involved? hotbanjo Racing 5 July 8th 04 09:01 PM
Coker crash J.D. Miller Unicycling 32 November 12th 03 05:49 PM
Jan's crash Kurgan Gringioni Racing 12 July 27th 03 03:27 AM
Lance / Mayo crash chronology, and pedal controversy MrBob Racing 6 July 22nd 03 10:49 PM