Here is the steaming turd

Old May 19th 05, 07:20 AM
Bill Sornson

Default Here is the steaming turd

http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif

(Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist )

Old May 19th 05, 01:50 PM

Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif

(Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist )

Oh, Bill, don't misunderestimate yourself, EVERY one of your posts is a
steaming turd ;-)

RL

Old May 19th 05, 06:00 PM
Bill Sornson

Bill Sornson wrote:
http://www.englishdroid.com/assets/turd.gif

(Just for my pal, E.P. the chemist )

Oh, Bill, don't misunderestimate yourself, EVERY one of your posts is
a steaming turd ;-)

Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete and Gail"*
(so who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk me, either.

*I'm guessing...whipped.

Old May 19th 05, 06:09 PM
Fritz M

EVERY one of your posts is a steaming turd ;-)

I thought it was all just B.S.

RFM

Old May 19th 05, 06:43 PM
Richard Lick

DUMBASS BILL wrote:
Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete and

Gail"* (so who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk
me, either.

RL? Why DAB, don't you remember the name you gave me?

And I wouldn't plonk you, you do that when you don't want to see the
posts of the loser you plonk. Oh, no, I'm your buddy for life, DAB.

Why don't you go back to RBR with the rest of those obnoxious POS
motherf***ers where you belong?

App

Old May 19th 05, 07:09 PM
Bill Sornson

Richard Lick wrote:
DUMBASS BILL wrote:
Since you can't figure out how to make your own user name, "Pete and

Gail"* (so who the hell is RL?), I'm not surprised you can't plonk
me, either.

RL? Why DAB, don't you remember the name you gave me?

And I wouldn't plonk you, you do that when you don't want to see the
posts of the loser you plonk. Oh, no, I'm your buddy for life, DAB.

Why don't you go back to RBR with the rest of those obnoxious POS
motherf***ers where you belong?

App

Who the f*** are you?

(Jeez, it must suck to be so paranoid. Anonymous much?)

Buh-bye.