What's the problem ?

Old August 1st 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gds

Default What's the problem ?

RonSonic wrote:
On 31 Jul 2006 14:20:42 -0700, "gds" wrote:

RonSonic wrote:

The rules you just posted said he had a week. So what's this talk about delaying
tactic.

If he's got a week, then he's got a week.

Ron

True, but I guess if it were me and I believed I was innocent I'd be
demanding the B test ASAP.

For me ASAP would be as soon as I could line up the heavyweights of biochemistry
to observe and scrutinize.

Ron

Well we can all act as we wish. I'll stick with my explanation. As for
yours, I'd imagine that in the current climate that all of the major
teams have experts "on call." My gosh this is happening constantly; I
don't know any well run business that doesn't have palns for what to do
when things happen, especially expected plans. It's not like Phonak
hasn't been here before.

Old August 1st 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
.com,

RonSonic wrote:
The rules you just posted said he had a week. So what's this talk about delaying
tactic.

If he's got a week, then he's got a week.

True, but I guess if it were me and I believed I was innocent I'd be
demanding the B test ASAP.

For me ASAP would be as soon as I could line up the heavyweights of biochemistry
to observe and scrutinize.

Well we can all act as we wish. I'll stick with my explanation. As for
yours, I'd imagine that in the current climate that all of the major
teams have experts "on call." My gosh this is happening constantly; I
don't know any well run business that doesn't have palns for what to do
when things happen, especially expected plans. It's not like Phonak
hasn't been here before.

Yes, they have, and having been there so many times I
infer that their experts and palns are most ineffective.

--
Michael Press

Chain Slip Problem cont'd.... Mark Taylor UK 11 June 20th 06 08:14 PM
rsu mailing list problem (starting around 12:00 CST Dec 17) Ken Fuchs Unicycling 0 December 23rd 04 11:36 PM
Ritchey Zero hub freewheel problem Sasha Techniques 4 November 29th 04 04:34 AM
Ankle problem... darchibald Unicycling 3 May 8th 04 06:44 PM
Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th] Just zis Guy, you know? UK 308 March 29th 04 12:00 AM