Pictures of NAUCC 2005

Old August 11th 05, 03:24 AM
skate4flip

Default Pictures of NAUCC 2005

And another one of some trials.

| Attachment filename: img_4751(800x600).jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/347280|

skate4flip - Almost level 6
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old August 11th 05, 03:44 AM
zack

cool pics man.. anymore?

-zack

--
zack

beware of the evan!
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old August 13th 05, 10:03 PM
johnfoss

Mine are up! Mostly outdoor pictues, as my little camera is poorly
suited to the lighting conditions of the gym. Next year I expect to have
a camera almost as "pro" as what Bill Gilbertson is using.

NAUCC 2005:
http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/728931

Remember, you can order prints up to 24 x 36 of anything you like.

Also I have Cedar Point, Detroit, Downieville, our anniversary cruise,
and several other albums posted. To see them all, look he
http://www.unicycling.com/ofoto/all.htm

Enjoy!

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old August 13th 05, 10:17 PM
zack

AWSOME! We can always count on you for good pics john!

-Zack

Old August 15th 05, 04:13 PM
unicycle6869

John, nice pictures!

Sidenote: I never knew Tom Miller showed up!?!?! Must've been during
racing one day cause I never saw him? He always has some interesting
stuff....too bad I missed him? Oh well I guess...is he still building
unicycles?

--
unicycle6869 - LEVEL 10 RIDER-HELL YA!

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old August 15th 05, 06:53 PM
bugman

unicycle6869 wrote:
*John, nice pictures!

Sidenote: I never knew Tom Miller showed up!?!?! Must've been during
racing one day cause I never saw him? He always has some interesting
stuff....too bad I missed him? Oh well I guess...is he still building
unicycles? *

Oh yea, Tommmi was there. Let's just say that until you've been chased
100 yards across a school yard by a transsexual with 8 inch finger nails
you haven't lived. Tommmi gave me like 10 videos, and wouldn't let
me pay for them. So when I rolled up a bill and handed it to him, he
unrolled it and started chasing me to take it back. Some people just
can't stand the thought of having money. I wouldn't take it
back so he gave me two blue 24" tires to make it fair in his mind. But
to answer your question he is still making unicycles.

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Old August 15th 05, 11:25 PM
jsm

What is Ryan Woessner doing in the second picture? Some sort of seat
drag body-spin?

--
jsm - Sunset Side Ride

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old August 16th 05, 02:41 AM
skate4flip

jsm wrote:
*What is Ryan Woessner doing in the second picture? Some sort of seat
drag body-spin? *

I saw him try this at the end of his routine in the Public Show at
NAUCC. He did a seat drag and then jumped up, did a 180 with his body
and tried to land back on but he couldnt get it. I dont know if he
landed it in the individual competition or not, because it happened a
day before i got there.

--
skate4flip - level 6
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old August 16th 05, 02:24 PM
unicycle6869

skate4flip wrote:
*I saw him try this at the end of his routine in the Public Show at
NAUCC. He did a seat drag and then jumped up, did a 180 with his body
and tried to land back on but he couldnt get it. I dont know if he
landed it in the individual competition or not, because it happened a
day before i got there. *

He did not have that in his competition routine and just thought he'd
try it/add it to the show just cause he was feeling saucy and it didn't
matter if he landed or not. But in competition it would've. I'm sure
Ryan will write in response to this if he reads it but I don't know if
he's actually landed it and rode out of it yet? If he hasn't, he will in
the near future.