Atlantic City to Lambertville/New Hope

Old June 18th 05, 03:03 AM
Marshall Lake

Default Atlantic City to Lambertville/New Hope

I live near Atlantic City, NJ. At some point this year I plan on riding
to Binghamton, NY.

I already have a trip sheet to Binghamton from around the Philadelphia
area, and I need to connect to that route at some point. It appears
that the best place to connect is at Lambertville/New Hope.

Does someone here by chance have a trip sheet from around Atlantic
City to Lambertville/New Hope? I'm aware of http://njbikemap.com/
and could make a trip sheet from studying that site. I just thought
someone might already have one drawn out or might have some suggestions
to offer. Thanks.

Old June 18th 05, 01:20 PM
H M Leary

In article ,
Marshall Lake wrote:

I live near Atlantic City, NJ. At some point this year I plan on riding
to Binghamton, NY.

I already have a trip sheet to Binghamton from around the Philadelphia
area, and I need to connect to that route at some point. It appears
that the best place to connect is at Lambertville/New Hope.

Does someone here by chance have a trip sheet from around Atlantic
City to Lambertville/New Hope? I'm aware of http://njbikemap.com/
and could make a trip sheet from studying that site. I just thought
someone might already have one drawn out or might have some suggestions
to offer. Thanks.

Try this;

http://www.billcotton.com

Bill may have a crib sheet for this even if he hasn't done the ride
which is unlikely. One of the real good guys!

HTH
Old June 18th 05, 09:41 PM
Bill Cotton

"H M Leary" wrote in message
In article ,
Marshall Lake wrote:

I live near Atlantic City, NJ. At some point this year I plan on riding
to Binghamton, NY.

I already have a trip sheet to Binghamton from around the Philadelphia
area, and I need to connect to that route at some point. It appears
that the best place to connect is at Lambertville/New Hope.

Does someone here by chance have a trip sheet from around Atlantic
City to Lambertville/New Hope? I'm aware of http://njbikemap.com/
and could make a trip sheet from studying that site. I just thought
someone might already have one drawn out or might have some suggestions
to offer. Thanks.

Try this;

http://www.billcotton.com

Bill may have a crib sheet for this even if he hasn't done the ride
which is unlikely. One of the real good guys!

HTH

I like that description;
As you suggest I never did that connection either way: However, I plugged
Pleasantville to Lambertville in to My GPS map, Garmin City Select, I do all
of my rides this way. The route that it made crosses the Delaware River into
northeast Philly on the Tacony Palmyra bridge. 89 miles I have cues on my
web site to and from Wildwood and Cape May to Northeast Philly I will add
the cue from Cheltenham to New Hope soon.
I place a waypoint in Ft. Dix to allow the cue to stay in NJ and that route
is 112 miles. The road through FT. may be closed because of 9-11.
I will attached both cue to Mash Lakes later.

--
www.billcotton.com

Ron Bishop Explains why Oakland can Become a #1 Biking City Cycle America General 9 October 15th 05 10:44 PM
City of Oakland's 2nd Annual CarFree Day Cycle America General 0 September 14th 05 07:35 AM
Tour of Hope Donations Brian E General 0 August 12th 04 12:24 AM
Tour of Hope - Washington DC Ride - LAF fundraising Lance Griffin Social Issues 0 August 9th 04 08:34 PM
City Bikes Invites you to 7/2 DC NBG Day Cycle America General 2 July 2nd 04 06:47 AM