Zurich & Cali

Old December 2nd 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Zurich & Cali

Zurich on right now followed by Cali at 18:30 EST

10 hours of non stop racing today

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old December 2nd 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 02/12/2011 22:52, Davey Crockett wrote:
Zurich on right now followed by Cali at 18:30 EST

10 hours of non stop racing today

The connection was reset whenever I try.

Old December 3rd 11, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 02/12/2011 22:52, Davey Crockett wrote:
| Zurich on right now followed by Cali at 18:30 EST
|
| 10 hours of non stop racing today
|
| The connection was reset whenever I try.

There are several reasons for this

First off I may have to pass you through the firewall

Take your IP number and mail it to me at
(
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup if you don't know it).

I can then see if you appear in the system logs. and we can take it from
there

My first guess is that you are booted by the firewall for using a proxy
or association with Google, Yahoo, etc, which are blocked totally from
accessing any of my systems.

Additionally, a telephone number would be helpful as calls cost me
nothing and I don't have a local dial up number (1-800-??????) in
england.

One way or another, I'll get you hooked in.

Hundreds use my system.

It's not as flashy as HighHill or whatever they call themselves, but I
have scores of events that the likes of them don't carry and hundreds
use my system.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

Cali boy VS the cold vanpaun Unicycling 25 March 23rd 08 09:04 PM
San Jose Cali Scott Mountain Biking 10 November 3rd 04 01:52 AM
Cali Girl 4X4 Crisco Mountain Biking 0 August 11th 04 12:36 PM
Cali Girl 4X4 Crisco Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 04 12:36 PM
best bicycle route from zurich airport to downtown zurich? john Rides 7 June 29th 04 07:58 PM