OT. Rod goes down for 14.

Old December 7th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default OT. Rod goes down for 14.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nate-seat.html

Old December 8th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nate-seat.html

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old December 8th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nate-seat.html

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

Old December 8th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage wrote:
On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla....

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

--

Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.
Old December 8th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
| atriage a écrit profondement:
|
| | http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nate-seat.html
|
| Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
|
| Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro
|

| Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk
| of receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod
| Blagojevich?

He's a politician isn't he?

It doesn't seem to bother M'Bongo that his aunt and uncle were ordered
deported as Illegal Aliens and have been hiding from the law for years.

But real justice would be served if they deported M'Bong to swing fom
trees and throw coconuts at people which he seems admirably qualified
for, rather than presding over illlegal wars and threatenig Iran,Syria and
Pakistan with Iraqi, Libyan and Afghanistan style murderous pathways to
Democracy. .

Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
bring your troublmaker"

Old December 8th 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Plano Dude a écrit profondement:

| On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage wrote:
| On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| atriage a écrit profondement:
|
| |http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla...
|
| Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
|
| Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro
|
| Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
| receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
|
| --
| Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
| thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Right, just like Blow Job Billy pardned that scumbag.

Old December 8th 11, 09:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Plano Dude wrote:
Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Ad Libbying.
Old December 8th 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 09:35, Simply Fred wrote:
Plano Dude wrote:
Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Ad Libbying.

Hey there's a two wheel connection there...nearly

Old December 8th 11, 10:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 04:52, Plano Dude wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:09 pm, wrote:
On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla...

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

--

Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Hmmm I see. That could actually happen. It would also have the advantage of
cutting down the number of ex-Illinois Govenors in prison.

Old December 8th 11, 11:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Plano Dude wrote:
Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Simply Fred wrote:
Ad Libbying.

atriage wrote:
Hey there's a two wheel connection there...nearly

Must be a derny.