OT. Rod goes down for 14.

Old December 9th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

Default OT. Rod goes down for 14.

On Dec 7, 9:52*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage wrote: On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla...

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

--

Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Davey has long since demonstrated himself
incapable of rational thought on the subject of Obama.

I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either, even if
Obama was on his way out of office. He's demonstrated
no sign of taking wildly unpopular or out of the
mainstream stands on principle or as favor to "friends".
Even if you think Obama would do it, which I don't,
_why_ would he do it? To silence Rod on some deeply
embarrassing dirt? Rod is unsilenceable and nobody
believes anything he says anyway.

Fredmaster Ben
Old December 9th 11, 07:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either

The real question is whether there are any hair stylists in Illinois
prisons.
Old December 9th 11, 09:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 09/12/2011 07:42, Simply Fred wrote:
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either

The real question is whether there are any hair stylists in Illinois prisons.

Lol, he deserved an extra 7 on top of the 14 for styling crime.

Old December 9th 11, 11:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 06:14, Davey Crockett wrote:

Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
bring your troublmaker"

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/200...runc_sys.shtml

Old December 9th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Dec 8, 12:16*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Plano Dude a écrit profondement:

| On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage wrote:
| On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| atriage a écrit profondement:
|
| |http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla...
|
| Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
|
| Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro
|
| Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
| receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
|
| --
| Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
| thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Right, just like Blow Job Billy pardned that scumbag.

Lessee-- posted on the 7th, now it's the 9th. Did you remember which
"scumbag" you meant, yet, old man? (g)

I nominate Ken Starr. Of course, he'd have to be indicted first. And
then tried, convicted, etc. etc. Shouldn't be too much of a problem,
if they can find a prosecutor.

("Scumbag" enough to go around for many, if not all)

You sent a bragging photo of your current alleged squeeze a few years
ago, DC. Proving you are still susceptible at least in thought.

If you became the most powerful man in the world (or so ahem
"Billed"), how wide would your swath through the wild oat field be, to
mix at least a couple of metaphors?
At some point, I'm sure I'd be too busy to stop & pray for deliverance
from temptation, myself.

The real sin IMHO was *Monica????* When there is (presumably) all
that, um, selection? Or does the Secret Service get dibs?

Merry Christmas, you old grouch!
--D-y
Old December 9th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 09/12/2011 01:35, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:52 pm, Plano wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:09 pm, wrote: On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...941581/Rod-Bla...

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

--

Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Davey has long since demonstrated himself
incapable of rational thought on the subject of Obama.

I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either, even if
Obama was on his way out of office. He's demonstrated
no sign of taking wildly unpopular or out of the
mainstream stands on principle or as favor to "friends".
Even if you think Obama would do it, which I don't,
_why_ would he do it? To silence Rod on some deeply
embarrassing dirt? Rod is unsilenceable and nobody
believes anything he says anyway.

I'm sure his wife does...well at least some of the time...or at least just
occasionally.

Old December 10th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 09/12/2011 16:36, --D-y wrote:
If you became the most powerful man in the world (or so ahem
"Billed"), how wide would your swath through the wild oat field be, to
mix at least a couple of metaphors?
At some point, I'm sure I'd be too busy to stop& pray for deliverance
from temptation, myself.

You'll never get the ring..it's MINE, all MINE!

Old December 20th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/12/2011 06:14, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
| bring your troublmaker"
|
| http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/200...runc_sys.shtml

Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
reading RBR.

On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.

Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
"What do you think if this?"

She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,

Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point the Penny
Should Drop and you will see that the guy is just wasting words
Supporting his (erroneous)) hypothesis. Had he picked a slightly
different hypothesis, he would have been right on target. but In that
instance, however, he would have proven that which he fervently hoped
would stay unproven,

Scoring in fact a home goal.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old December 20th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/12/2011 06:14, Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
| bring your troublmaker"
|
| http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/200...runc_sys.shtml

Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
reading RBR.

On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.

Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
"What do you think if this?"

She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,

Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point

Read the title once and you know it is crap.

Old December 20th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/20/2011 08:24 PM, Michael Press wrote:

Shut the **** up cum slurper, you weren't invited into this thread.