Opinions about protective gear wanted

Old December 8th 05, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinions about protective gear wanted

wrote:
Bwah ha ha ha , You don't know me, ya moron, but keep ranting away.
Ranting, that must be how you get negative attention. End of
discussion, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the
face. Keep ruminating, it's a sign of mental illness. And my dear, you
need a shrink. (waits forJD's jr high level reply). Babble on, I may
read it, and I may not. Depends if I am in the mood for a laugh....J

Interesting. You still haven't answered my question as to what you are
doing on a mountain bike forum. Your "I know you are, but what am I?"
replies are quite lame and I expect another forthcoming. Run along
now, back to the myriad of private lies in your virtual world of
unreality.

JD

Old December 9th 05, 06:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

That was the lame response I expected. Get it through your thick head.
You do not know me. I suggest you get over this person, and stop
obsessing about it.
You run along little boy. I do not have to answer your questions,
because it's none of your business. Now run along yourself and continue
to pretend to be superior to the rest of the world. I have a life and
it is very real. I suggest you get one......J

Old December 12th 05, 03:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Is that the best you can do with so many words? Tisk tisk, very sad...J

Reads: I am a cornered rat and can't answer his questions.

JD

you aren't exactly the right guy to be making that accusation pal...

Chain 'slipping' - cause? Peewiglet UK 14 November 27th 05 09:59 PM
wanted: 26" (559) Fixed Gear rear wheel Michael Drzewiecki Marketplace 0 March 23rd 05 12:35 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Dumb Newbie Qs on Gears and Speed Elisa Francesca Roselli General 14 July 27th 03 08:23 PM