Reading Police hunt cyclist after attempted child abduction.

Old February 21st 19, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Reading Police hunt cyclist after attempted child abduction.

Must be the warmer weather bringing them out again.

The man is said to have taken the girl by the arm and asked her to come
with him.
After she freed herself from the man's grip, he cycled away from the
scene on a silver and black bike.
The man is described as being white, around 5ft 10ins to 6ft tall, of
average build and possibly in his forties.
He spoke with an accent, which could be Eastern European.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-grab-14031161
Old February 21st 19, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default OT: Reading Police hunt attempted child abductor.

On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

....nothing about cycling. As usual.

Contrast to Bod's post. I bet you wouldn't have sent that link had he not.

Old February 21st 19, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

...nothing about cycling. As usual.

Then why did you reply?
Pillock.

Old February 21st 19, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 21/02/2019 17:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

...nothing about cycling. As usual.

Then why did you reply?
Pillock.

Contrast to Bod's post. I bet you wouldn't have sent that link had he
not.

I have not seen 'bod's' post, so it is not related to that at all, I use
the special algorithm written by Simon to filter out the stupidest
posters. (which means most of the 'anti the rest of the world' morons
that inhabit this group) Bring back Doug I say!!

Surely anything about any cyclist in the UK is actually on topic for
this group? or am I missing something? Perhaps there is something in
the groups charter? or perhaps there is not. My bet is on the latter.
Old February 21st 19, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

TMS320 wrote:
On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

...nothing about cycling. As usual.

Then why did you reply?
Pillock.

Contrast to Bod's post. I bet you wouldn't have sent that link had he
not.

I have not seen 'bod's' post, so it is not related to that at all,

I didn't say it was related. I just told you to look at it for an
example of something that *is* relevant to cycling and cyclists.

I use
the special algorithm written by Simon to filter out the stupidest
posters. (which means most of the 'anti the rest of the world' morons
that inhabit this group)Â* Bring back Doug I say!!

Bod isn't a stupid poster. Nobody is "anti the rest of the world". But
when you keep saying cyclists do this and that as though that particular
person's behaviour doesn't happen elsewhere what sort of response do you
expect to get?

Surely anything about any cyclist in the UK is actually on topic for
this group?Â* or am I missing something?Â* Perhaps there is something in
the groups charter?Â* or perhaps there is not.Â* My bet is on the latter.

The group is called uk.rec.cycling. A different word to "cyclist"

I have never tried to fall back on "charters"; there is nothing to stop
you from posting. All that can be done is to tell you that most of your
posts reporting a common crime where the bicycle is nothing more than
identifying feature - like another criminal's car, shoes, coat or
hairstyle - has nothing to do with cycling.

Old February 22nd 19, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 22/02/2019 06:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

...nothing about cycling. As usual.

Then why did you reply?
Pillock.

Yes a pillock may work for your grasping and squeezing desires.
Or should that be a pizzle?

Old February 22nd 19, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

TMS320 wrote:
[...]

Mr "Cheerful" is anything but.

--