FS NEW 1750 DT Swiss nipples for 14g spokes

Old September 20th 05, 01:40 PM
Remove No Spam To Reply

Default FS NEW 1750 DT Swiss nipples for 14g spokes

Make me an offer
I will sell them on Ebay if someone in the news group does not
bite.....................

I will allow offers for 5 days.......... then they're gone!

1750 DT nipples for 14g spokes

New
Bulk

This is a great opportunity for a wheelbuilder to buy nipples at fraction of
the original cost.

As many of you who have bought from me in the past know.... I am the founder
and former owner of www dot competitivecyclist dot com

I am no longer affiliated, as I sold the company in September 2000.

I have a large amount of inventory that followed me home.

I really need to be rid of it.

Part of that inventory includes the above nipples.

The nipples are all new, they were manufactured by DT.
The were shipped to me in a large zip lock bag by my distributor.

I weighed 100 nipples
The weight of the nipples was 3.3 ounces.

The total bag weighs in at 57.8 ounces.

Simple math says that there are 1751 nipples........ plus or minus
There are at least 1500 (rounding down for the non-believers and potentially
(a very good possibility) more than 1800)

More than enough to build 47 32 spoke wheels

This is a great opportunity for a wheelbuilder to buy nipples at fraction of
the original cost.

I just don't need them hanging around the garage..........

Old September 21st 05, 03:03 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com

Remove No Spam To Reply wrote:
Make me an offer