Woman crushes neighbour's car

Old January 17th 09, 08:46 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

Default Woman crushes neighbour's car

Gizmo wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in message
Doug wrote:
Not content with killing and injuring people and knocking down
walls, motorists can crush cars, which clearly demonstrates how
very much more dangerous cars are than bicycles.

Do you have a point?

Doug wants an audience - you provide it.

Why don't you just ignore the ****wit, instead of feeding him the
attention he craves ?

Don't be cruel. Why shouldn't a poor old man with no family have some
amusement?

Old January 17th 09, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Brimstone wrote:

Gizmo wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote:
Doug wrote:

Not content with killing and injuring people and knocking down
walls, motorists can crush cars, which clearly demonstrates how
very much more dangerous cars are than bicycles.

Do you have a point?

Doug wants an audience - you provide it.
Why don't you just ignore the ****wit, instead of feeding him the
attention he craves ?

Don't be cruel. Why shouldn't a poor old man with no family have some
amusement?

Of whom are you speaking?
Old January 17th 09, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Brimstone wrote:
Gizmo wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in message
Doug wrote:
Not content with killing and injuring people and knocking down
walls, motorists can crush cars, which clearly demonstrates how
very much more dangerous cars are than bicycles.

Do you have a point?

Doug wants an audience - you provide it.

Why don't you just ignore the ****wit, instead of feeding him the
attention he craves ?

Don't be cruel. Why shouldn't a poor old man with no family have some
amusement?

I presume it is Doug you are talking about?

--
Tony the Dragon
Old January 17th 09, 09:15 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
judith

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:38:04 -0000, "Brimstone"
wrote:

snip

Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...e_of_ genius/

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged to
wear helmets.

Old January 17th 09, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

On 17 Jan, 16:30, "Gizmo" wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in message

Doug wrote:
Not content with killing and injuring people and knocking down walls,
motorists can crush cars, which clearly demonstrates how very much
more dangerous cars are than bicycles.

Do you have a point?

Doug wants an audience - you provide it.

Why don't you just ignore the ****wit, instead of feeding him the attention
he craves �?

Because Gollum exists for one purpose and one purpose alone - as an
object to be mocked?

Old January 17th 09, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

Gizmo wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote:
Doug wrote:

Not content with killing and injuring people and knocking down
walls, motorists can crush cars, which clearly demonstrates how
very much more dangerous cars are than bicycles.

Do you have a point?

Doug wants an audience - you provide it.
Why don't you just ignore the ****wit, instead of feeding him the
attention he craves ?

Don't be cruel. Why shouldn't a poor old man with no family have some
amusement?

Of whom are you speaking?

Rest assured, it's not you. :-)

Old January 17th 09, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

wrote:

snip

Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...e_of_ genius/

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged to
wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

Old January 17th 09, 11:24 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
judith

wrote:

snip

Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...e_of_ genius/

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged to
wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

I'm sorry - did someone suggest that they did? - I missed that bit.

Old January 18th 09, 01:23 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Brimstone wrote:
JNugent wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

Don't be cruel. Why shouldn't a poor old man with no family have some
amusement?

Of whom are you speaking?

Rest assured, it's not you. :-)

Yeah, but two out of three wasn't bad...

why not a woman?? [email protected] Racing 84 October 18th 07 03:29 PM
Old woman lardyninja UK 19 September 30th 07 12:42 AM
Neighbour's Kids TREK Josey UK 10 March 25th 07 10:16 AM
Dutch rubs neighbour's nose in it Shane Stanley Australia 6 October 23rd 06 11:39 PM
NoCom racer CRUSHES Sri Chinmoy 400 km race record by 23 minutes windbreaker jacket $65.00 Johnny Recumbent Biking 3 January 31st 05 11:38 AM