Looking for SRAM shifter 'how to'.

Old May 2nd 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Looking for SRAM shifter 'how to'.

I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.

If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
you'd let me have it.

TIA

Lewis.

*****
Old May 2nd 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On May 2, 8:47 am, " wrote:
I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.

If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
you'd let me have it.

Should be straight forward, just look for a little bit of plastic to
pry away to access the cable end, then push the wire through like the
Park site tells you:

http://parktool.com/repair/readhowto.asp?id=117
Old May 2nd 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 2, 10:02 am, landotter wrote:
On May 2, 8:47 am, " wrote:

I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.

If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
you'd let me have it.

Should be straight forward, just look for a little bit of plastic to
pry away to access the cable end, then push the wire through like the
Park site tells you:

http://parktool.com/repair/readhowto.asp?id=117

That's just what I was looking for.

Thanks.