cycling in Houston

Old July 21st 18, 01:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default cycling in Houston

https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or
lack thereof.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 21st 18, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:57:59 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or lack
thereof.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica, according to the
NRA.
Old July 21st 18, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/21/2018 12:32 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:57:59 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or lack
thereof.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica, according to the
NRA.

Right, and If only we had open borders things would be ever
so much better:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...713-story.html

did you have some point there or what?

Old July 22nd 18, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/21/2018 1:32 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:57:59 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or lack
thereof.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica, according to the
NRA.

I am shocked some good guy with a gun didn't stop that. It's Texas, for
God's sake!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 22nd 18, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/21/2018 2:20 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/21/2018 12:32 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:57:59 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or lack
thereof.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica, according to the
NRA.

Right, and If only we had open borders things would be ever so much better:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...713-story.html

did you have some point there or what?

I think what I've got is whiplash from the quick subject change.

Wasn't the original incident a shooting? Like, with a gun instead of a
chainsaw?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 22nd 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets
or lack
thereof.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica,
according to the
NRA.

Right, and If only we had open borders things would be
ever so much better:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...713-story.html

did you have some point there or what?

I think what I've got is whiplash from the quick subject
change.

Wasn't the original incident a shooting? Like, with a gun
instead of a chainsaw?

Everyday life is full of anomalous tragedy and evil. The
outliers are collectively called 'news'. Making policy by
anecdote is a proven path to failu

https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?k...&hs.x=0&hs.y=0

which doesn't slow anyone down.

Old July 22nd 18, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Which policy are you talking about?

--
duane
Old July 23rd 18, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/21/2018 1:32 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:57:59 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-f...ng-in-houston/

No description of either bicycle nor mention of helmets or lack
thereof.

Even the international prime quality press is reporting:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5981293/Surveillance-images-George-H-W-Bushs-doctor-cycling-past-gunman-shot-killed-him.html

The dude's face in the drawing looks kinda sick - a cardiac issue or HIV?

Doc Hausknecht rode a yellow ("p*rv color!") Cannondale MTB, was part of a
2016 horror movie "Somebody's Darling" production, and his (trannie
Georg/George/Georgia/Georgina??) widow now rushes out to speak up for more
gun bans.

Of course, had Doc Hausknecht used a strong-motored E-bike and had he
unlocked a .308 (or at least a laser-strength daytime safety flasher) when
someone suspiciously passed him, he might still be alive today!)

Taking into account some unhappy surgery patients or their disgruntled
relatives, the fat black priest in the video (dressed like a cop) will have
a lot of loose ends to investigate. At least, no apparent connection (via
Bush) to al-Nusra's terrorist, child-killing "White Helmets" fake doctors.

And apparently that's why we need more guns in 'Merica, according to the
NRA.

The NRA is too old-fashioned. Up-to date, weaponized, AI-equipped security
devices at the intersection would have ordered the suspect to freeze when he
made the u-turn, and would have taken the aggressor out the moment he
reached for his handgun.

There still are some false positives and liability issues with said
automated devices, though. An undisclosed source suggested that Houston
should best be left to the Chicoms to create a safe & social model city.

I am shocked some good guy with a gun didn't stop that. It's Texas, for
God's sake!

Two pedestrians who do appear to have been in a position to shoot at the
killer, but dindo nuffin, will hopefully go on trial and get deported to
California.

Houston atriage[_6_] Racing 0 November 6th 11 06:22 PM
It's summer in Houston. Werehatrack Techniques 2 March 23rd 08 04:54 AM
Houston, 24 or 25 June, anyone? Klaas Bil Unicycling 16 June 22nd 06 07:28 PM
Track near Houston (Tx) Rizlax Mountain Biking 5 December 10th 05 10:21 PM
Houston columnist hit M Powell General 2 October 15th 03 07:32 PM