New Realizations

Old August 11th 05, 06:05 PM
Dan Lenski

Default New Realizations

wrote:
Dear Jobst,

That's Terrible! Will these nefarious knaves stop at nothing?

Sheldon "Carl Fogel" Brown

:-)

I haven't used the "Show Headers" feature this much since back in the
day... when the Little Green Men were sending me coded messages in the
X-Trace header.

This reminds me of that scene from "Being John Malkovich" where John
Malkovich goes into his own identity tunnel and is cast into a world
where everything and everyone is called Malkovich and bears his face...

Dan

Old August 11th 05, 06:13 PM
Leo Lichtman

" wrote: (clip) nefarious knaves (clip)
Sheldon "Carl Fogel" Brown

That signature is SO phony! Obviously, Spiro Agnew is active again.