MKS rubber pedals - where to buy?

Old August 12th 05, 07:59 AM
dan_s

Default MKS rubber pedals - where to buy?

i'm looking for an upgrade of pedals for my 3-gear raleigh. the
original's bearings are wildly loose and are not repairable afaik.
i'd like to buy the MKS type since they are serviceable. as in this pic:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/i...-reflector.jpg

problem is: harris cyclery sell them, but have a minimum of 100$ for
international orders (i live in israel)
saint john cycles in england and rivendell in california have MKS
pedals, but not this model
similar pedals by "union" are available, they will do but they are low
quality

can anyone tell me where i can buy these pedals or any other compatible?
thanks
dan_s
Old August 12th 05, 05:07 PM
maxo

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:59:46 +0300, dan_s wrote:

can anyone tell me where i can buy these pedals or any other compatible?

Any bike shop should easily be able to order them for you.

Thanks for the post btw, I was about to order some Union rubber pedals for
mother's city scoot, but those MKS's are exactly what I was looking
for--serviceable old-timey pedals. Nice!