cheap frames

Old July 23rd 03, 04:20 AM
urt

Default cheap frames

This may be old news, but Nashbar has chromoly hardtail frames for $35.
I ordered one last week for $30 but they seem to have increased the
price since then, probably due to the massive amount of orders. Anyway,
just thought I would pass that along. I recall a thread about building a
beater to ride to school this might still apply to.

btw: They only have red left

-urt
--
"and under pain, pleasure
- under pleasure, pain lies"

Old July 23rd 03, 05:28 AM
Jansen Danganan

Hi Urt,

Here in our place, Baguio City Philippines, we have a bike store
that sells frames and other mountain bike parts at reasonably low price.

Imagine a Pahoehoe Kona bike cost only Phlippine Peso (PhP) 3000.00($56).
GT bike cost Php 2500.00
Schwinn cost Php 2500.00
Mongoose G-zero frame at Php 3000.00

regards

Old July 24th 03, 01:54 AM
James Messick

"urt" wrote in message
This may be old news, but Nashbar has chromoly hardtail frames for $35.
I ordered one last week for $30 but they seem to have increased the
price since then, probably due to the massive amount of orders. Anyway,
just thought I would pass that along. I recall a thread about building a
beater to ride to school this might still apply to.

btw: They only have red left

You say that like it's not a good thing!

fake Eddie Merckx frames? Mike Beauchamp General 13 July 17th 04 12:25 AM
Why no polished aluminum frames? Gooserider General 7 June 17th 04 05:08 PM
Cheap HRM Availability John Everett General 3 January 27th 04 11:07 PM
FS: Ross MTB Frames BikeStuff General 1 September 7th 03 03:40 AM
Cheap Gas=Unnatural Capitalism DurangoKid General 1 July 24th 03 04:38 PM