brisbane hockey tomorrow..... sunday

Old June 9th 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default brisbane hockey tomorrow..... sunday

i know its still on but is the time th same?

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

oh pants.

i was supposed to email rockley back about this but i had forgotten!

i might turn up tomorrow.

i only have my trials and my 36" working at the moment. i will have to
search the garage for a set of 125 cranks or shorter and another set of
pedals for my 24" and a uni seat to get it working again. grrrrr.

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Can I come? I'll be good, I swear!

--
ivan

How's my attitude, dirt bag?entropy isn't what it used to
be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

wrong half of the world bud.

--
gabetheunicycleman