[melb] Trek Summer Sprint Series Round 4 and regular BBN trackweekend

Old January 29th 08, 05:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default [melb] Trek Summer Sprint Series Round 4 and regular BBN trackweekend

Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
Series.
If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.

Details in the usual places :

Regular racing :

http://www.bbn.org.au/

TSSS :

http://sss.aboc.com.au/

Old January 29th 08, 10:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"Bleve" wrote in message
Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
Series.
If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.

Details in the usual places :

Regular racing :

http://www.bbn.org.au/

TSSS :

http://sss.aboc.com.au/

I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
GP??

Gags

Old January 29th 08, 10:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Jan 29, 8:19 pm, "Gags" wrote:
"Bleve" wrote in message

Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
Series.
If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.

Details in the usual places :

Regular racing :

http://www.bbn.org.au/

TSSS :

http://sss.aboc.com.au/

I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
GP??

he says he's coming, as is the V-Train and Eddie Wilson, and hopefully
Jeremy Mclay. Jamie Goddard and Barry Woods are having a go this time
too. Looks like we'll have a decent field this time.

See you there!

Old January 30th 08, 10:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB[_2_]

Gags wrote:
I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
GP??

Gags

Hmm that could be worth a ride to Blackburn to watch.

DaveB
Old February 3rd 08, 12:29 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Results

http://sss.aboc.com.au/rounds/round-4-results/

Photos (more to come, we have about 700 to sort through ...)

http://sss.aboc.com.au/photo-galleries/round-4/

Race report

http://sss.aboc.com.au/Members/carl/...-talking-about