Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

Old April 21st 08, 06:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

Here's a great deal of proof for ya.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Not a single detail, as usual: a sure sign of DISHONESTY.

We finally agree on something...that site above hasn't a bit of proof.
Thanks for the endorsement mike.
Old April 22nd 08, 01:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Apr 21, 10:45*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:57:09 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 21, 12:23*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:51:24 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Apr 19, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated April 2, 2008

http://www.plagiarism.org/

Fight Plagiarism...Ban Mike.

Show me where there is any plagiarism -- something I have never done
in my life. Mountain bikers never provide any DETAILS -- a sure sign
of dishonesty.

He's not a mountain biker, dummy.

I didn't say he is, fool. Sheesh.

And his picture was of VandeRman, fool. Sheesh.
Old April 22nd 08, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
recycled[_2_]

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:56:23 -0400, "recycled"
wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news of dishonesty.
[...]
I am working on creating a neurotics habitat that is off-limits to
reason ("pure bull****"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting sanity and rationalism.)

Please don't put a brain cell next to any part of my delusions that you
are fond of!

http://home.of.pac.o.****e.net/mjvande

In honour of Mike I took a truly wonderful trail ride Sunday. The flora is
greening up nice after a long winter. The animals are out and about. It
was
a truly glorious day to make tracks on the trails.

Thank you Mike for inspiring me. Next weekend I may volunteer for the
trail
maintenance crew.

Break a leg.

Thanks! Though the only injuries I've suffered have been on concrete and
asphalt. Bush trails are much more forgiving.

Old April 22nd 08, 09:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

I didn't say he is, fool. Sheesh.
--

You Liar. You have stated in multiple past posts that I was a MTBer.
stating..."that would only be said from this mountainbiker mentality.