99-cent bike racks for sale at Harbor Freight

Old April 23rd 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Default 99-cent bike racks for sale at Harbor Freight

http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_myron...n/photostream/

Get yours while the gettin' is good.
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.
Old April 24th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Paul M. Hobson" wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_myron...n/photostream/

Get yours while the gettin' is good.

You could probably hang those vertically using padded hooks. You might
have to preemptively strap the front wheel to the downtube to get it
hooked in, though.

Old April 24th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Paul M. Hobson" wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_myron...n/photostream/

Get yours while the gettin' is good.

You could probably hang those vertically using padded hooks. You might
have to preemptively strap the front wheel to the downtube to get it
hooked in, though.

But Ryan, hooks cost about 3 - 4 dollars (US). I'm no mathematician, but
that's MORE money.

Also, now's the time to point out my sweet new ride. Soma Smoothie ES
with SRAM Rival. I could wax irrational about it got me over Portland's
west hills much faster than my old bike would have despite the fact that
I haven't ridden for recreation in 9 months, but I'll spare you.

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.
Old April 25th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike

"Paul M. Hobson" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_myron...n/photostream/

Get yours while the gettin' is good.
--
Paul M. Hobson
.:change the f to ph to reply:.

Doesn't that look like a piece of rope with a couple of loops in it? Or am
I looking at it all wrong?

Old April 28th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Mike wrote:
"Paul M. Hobson" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/p_myron...n/photostream/

Get yours while the gettin' is good.
--
Paul M. Hobson
.:change the f to ph to reply:.

Doesn't that look like a piece of rope with a couple of loops in it? Or am
I looking at it all wrong?

You're looking at it right. That's kind of the point!

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.