Bad language while riding

Old July 3rd 04, 03:59 PM
Tim Hall

Default Bad language while riding

Thursday night Mrs. Hall went off to pottery, Daughter has gone on
holiday, leaving me and son, aged 11, on our tod.

I suggested we go for a quick spin and he agreed. Tootling along the
A264 past Copthorne towards East Grinstead, we were passed by a bunch
of yoofs in a souped up old banger. Oh how hilarious as one of them,
a young lady, leant out of the window and yelled something
unintelligable, cxausing both of us to leap out of our skins. At first
I was minded to chase them down but thought better of it.

Son then spake:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

Tim
--
For those who have trouble distinguishing, cynicsm, sarcasm, humour etc,
try mentally inserting smilies thoughout my post until it either

(Jon Senior urc)
Old July 3rd 04, 04:01 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Son then spake:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

Tim

Take comfort in the knowledge that if I were his mother, it may be that he'd
have come out with something far more colourful, had he heard what I've been
known to utter in similar circumstances ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old July 3rd 04, 04:02 PM
PK

"Tim Hall" wrote in message

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

LOL

pk

Old July 3rd 04, 04:02 PM
Paul - xxx

Tim Hall typed:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

Well taught, I'd say ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old July 3rd 04, 05:07 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Tim Hall wrote:

Son then spake:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I confess to calling an HGV driver something far worse in the club "10"
last week. He overtook at the wrong moment, got caught up between a
very slow leisure cyclist and oncoming traffic and baulked me
completely. I lost 10-20 seconds and my finishing time was ONE SECOND
outside a 13 year old PB. I would have smashed it otherwise.

Old July 3rd 04, 06:57 PM
MSeries

Tim Hall wrote:
Thursday night Mrs. Hall went off to pottery, Daughter has gone on
holiday, leaving me and son, aged 11, on our tod.

I suggested we go for a quick spin and he agreed. Tootling along the
A264 past Copthorne towards East Grinstead, we were passed by a bunch
of yoofs in a souped up old banger. Oh how hilarious as one of them,
a young lady, leant out of the window and yelled something
unintelligable, cxausing both of us to leap out of our skins. At first
I was minded to chase them down but thought better of it.

Son then spake:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

Tim

"How, **** for brains" thats what I shouted last Saturday at a passenger,
again female who decide it would be amusing to shout at me as they passed.
They later pulled into a pub car park where I took the opportunity to convey
my response. Another favourite of mine, reserved for males is "F*ck you,
cock jockey"

Old July 3rd 04, 07:14 PM
MartinM

Tim Hall wrote in message . ..
Thursday night Mrs. Hall went off to pottery, Daughter has gone on
holiday, leaving me and son, aged 11, on our tod.

I suggested we go for a quick spin and he agreed. Tootling along the
A264 past Copthorne towards East Grinstead, we were passed by a bunch
of yoofs in a souped up old banger. Oh how hilarious as one of them,
a young lady, leant out of the window and yelled something
unintelligable, cxausing both of us to leap out of our skins. At first
I was minded to chase them down but thought better of it.

Son then spake:

"Do you mind if I say something rather rude and insulting?"

I gave my consent.

"*******S!"

I blame the parents.

Tim

The A264 has a high w***ker count, try Rowfant/Crawley Down next time!
just avoid the broken glass which seems to be a genetic trait for the
area.
Old July 3rd 04, 08:31 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:59:12 +0100, Tim Hall
wrote in message
:

"*******S!"
I blame the parents.

Clearly :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 3rd 04, 09:11 PM
Adrian Boliston

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message

I confess to calling an HGV driver something far worse in the club "10"
last week. He overtook at the wrong moment, got caught up between a
very slow leisure cyclist and oncoming traffic and baulked me
completely...

This happens almost every day on my commute - it's always the same slow
cyclist wobbling all over the road and if I see that cyclist up ahead I will
try and stop vehicles overtaking me till i'm past her!

Old July 3rd 04, 09:37 PM
Dave Kahn

wrote:

Thursday night Mrs. Hall went off to pottery, Daughter has gone on
holiday, leaving me and son, aged 11, on our tod.

I suggested we go for a quick spin and he agreed. Tootling along the
A264 past Copthorne towards East Grinstead, we were passed by a bunch
of yoofs in a souped up old banger. Oh how hilarious as one of them,
a young lady, leant out of the window and yelled something
unintelligable, cxausing both of us to leap out of our skins. At first
I was minded to chase them down but thought better of it.

The other week I actually had someone shout the legendary, "Oi, mate,
your wheels are going round." I've often heard tell of this
screamingly funny and original piece of wit, but it's the first time
in (mumble mumble) years of cycling I've actually been on the
receiving end.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain