Greg LeMond is not Ronde Champ.

Old July 15th 04, 11:33 PM
Ronde Champ

Default Greg LeMond is not Ronde Champ.

Hey,

That was very flattering to insinuate that I am Greg LeMond. I am not.

Thank you,
Ronde Champ
Old July 15th 04, 11:55 PM
Diablo Scott

Ronde Champ wrote:

Hey,

That was very flattering to insinuate that I am Greg LeMond. I am not.

Thank you,
Ronde Champ

I'm pretty sure Greg LeMond is not Lafferty or GDaniels either.
Quite an enigma.

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/
Old July 16th 04, 03:38 AM
Tim Lines

Ronde Champ wrote:
Hey,

That was very flattering to insinuate that I am Greg LeMond.

Don't mention it. Really, don't. It just fit the thread somehow and
slipped out.

I am not.

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I'm not either, just in case anyone
was wondering. I'll reveal MY true identity on July 26.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

Old July 16th 04, 11:42 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:38:57 GMT, Tim Lines
wrote:

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I'm not either, just in case anyone
was wondering. I'll reveal MY true identity on July 26.

Any particular year?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old July 17th 04, 02:08 AM
Tim Lines

wrote:

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I'm not either, just in case anyone
was wondering. I'll reveal MY true identity on July 26.

Any particular year?

How long do you think I can drag out the (no doubt excruciating)
suspense for?

--

Remove CLOTHES to reply