I'm tired of being criticized for crossposting.

Old July 30th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.travel.europe,rec.bicycles.racing
Fujikawa Yamamoto

Default I'm tired of being criticized for crossposting.

On 30 Jul 2007, Daedalus posted some
:

Really folks. Usenet is shrinking. There aren't that many people left
here. If I have a post about southern hemisphere aviation, I'm not
going to find that many people to strike up a conversation with.

I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect me to go looking for
comraderie wherever it lay. I read all of your groups. I'm aware that
all of YOU post off topic amongst yourselves. Nobody likes an elitist.
So next time you see me posting about greeting cards or habanero
peppers or the best television copywriters in America, you really need
to take a step back from your ingroup attitude and give interested
posters a chance to participate in these enlightening discussions. I'm
just a girl looking to chat it up to pass the time like you.

This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.

Jade

IAWTP!

Old July 30th 07, 09:23 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.travel.europe,rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

[...]

I agree if Jade is hot.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 30th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Graham Waiffers

William Asher wrote:

This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.

Jade

IAWTP!

I agree if Jade is hot.

Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards in a
television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options for
peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

--
Graham Waiffers

The poster formerly known as Roger Thaat, Watson deMeneux or Jack Skwaht.
Old July 31st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
metro-golden-meower

On 30 Jul 2007 20:23:06 GMT, William Asher wrote:

Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

[...]

i still think jade isn't as dumb as she came over on big bruvver.
Old July 31st 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
I agree if Jade is hot.

Graham Waiffers wrote:
Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards in a
television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options for
peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

Bill Asher will provide.

Old July 31st 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
I agree if Jade is hot.

Graham Waiffers wrote:
Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards
in a television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options
for peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

Bill Asher will provide.

Not according to Kunich.

--
Bill Asher