Some ppl are getting rude

Old January 10th 05, 02:32 AM
colduni

Default Some ppl are getting rude

Has anyone seen how some ppl are getting rude in treads.
In another thread i read this from leeman180 "if you there know has been
many threads on this then why didn't you use the SEARCH button? "
I just thought that was a little rude and was seeing if other ppl have
seen stuff like this?

--
colduni
colduni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8503

Old January 10th 05, 02:36 AM
Catboy

Actually, I think the forums have gotten much better and a few of the
once were trouble-makers are now good clean forumspeople. Some, have not
made progress, and occasionaly some people do have outbursts. I myself
have said a few unkind things to people before. But I think that
everyone has it in control and it isn't an issue we need to address any
further.

Thanks for your concern, but It's all good.

--
Catboy - RIP Unibiker

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Old January 10th 05, 02:42 AM
unifreak7

I disagree catboy idiot, no i'm just kiddin i don't mean that. lol. It's
getting better. i think if there is a thread of it, and someone makes a
new one, awesome, trust me, i don't like to read a whole lot, so seeing
a new thread with less replies, yet uptodate stuff is better than
reading the thread with 50 posts to catch up. And that thread might be 3
pages back. So sall good on the same thread threads. Just keep it real.
And keep it about unicycling. On another note, unicycling is rad. haha
laters

Shaun

--
unifreak7 - Team Hazard

Mindless Films
www.geocities.com/mindless_films
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old January 10th 05, 02:52 AM
daino149

"
I just thought that was a little rude and was seeing if other ppl have
seen stuff like this? *

I've been on this board for a few years now, and recently there have
been many more repeat questions and threads with no real point. If
anything I've said has offended people, I apologize.

To me, there are several problems with repeat threads (such as the
recent one about painting a uni). First, it clutters up the board and
causes other threads to be pushed down on the list. Second, might make
people to repeat themselves to answer questions, if they choose to
answer at all.
There are many other reasons repeat threads are a problem, but the
biggest one for me is that it makes searching the forum much more
difficult. When there are many threads with similar titles or subjects,
they all show up when using the search function and finding the best
treads on the topic becomes much more tedious.

So, I'm sorry if people feel I, or others, are being mean. But, please
think, and search, before you post.

Daniel

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

Old January 10th 05, 03:08 AM
fontiminal

colduni wrote:
*Has anyone seen how some ppl are getting rude in treads.
In another thread i read this from leeman180 "if you there know has
been many threads on this then why didn't you use the SEARCH button?
"
I just thought that was a little rude and was seeing if other ppl have
seen stuff like this? *

Perhaps you should see it as 'informative' rather than rude, then it
wouldn't bother you?

JJ

--
fontiminal - Uss Soclater

- - - -
- - - -
fontiminal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5049

Old January 10th 05, 03:15 AM
colduni

maby your right but he had some parts bold and some with italics, making
it sound realy condosending

Old January 10th 05, 03:33 AM
James_Potter

In the last few months, this forum has become more typical of the
internet.
Meaning, people are swearing and being terramendously mean to everyone,
just because they're not saying it to their faces. About a year ago,
everyone was really nice on this forum, which almost never happens on
the internet. Now certain people who shall remain nameless are just
being plain rude.
So stop.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 10th 05, 03:49 AM
TheoELind

Are you all a bunch of f****** idiots? This thread is not RSU related in
any way! I say you hike up your skirts and forget about it you
pansies!

this is a joke if you cant tell. I agree with you all and I, for one,
will try to clean up my language and try to be nicer.

--
TheoELind - 5 year schwinn rider

Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me
cheese!
- Wallace
TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872

Old January 10th 05, 03:53 AM
brockfisher05

I beleive if your not going to say anything nice just shut your pie hole
and find a different thread to reply too

--
brockfisher05 - you are deeply mised unibiker

check out my gallery at :
http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

check out my groups website at www.vanuni.com

Add me to your msn at
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old January 10th 05, 03:55 AM
daino149

brockfisher05 wrote:
*I beleive if your not going to say anything nice just shut your pie
hole and find a different thread to reply too *

That wasn't very nice

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

Ontario Helmet Law being pushed through Chris B. Social Issues 1160 February 8th 05 10:42 PM
published helmet research - not troll Frank Krygowski Social Issues 1716 October 24th 04 06:39 AM
Cyclist rant psycholist General 96 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
rude pictures of Lance? Clive George UK 2 August 6th 03 08:41 AM