WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old September 7th 13, 10:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

I will ask you again - prove the charges were dropped. This isn't a trick question. It's pretty ****en straightforward.
Old September 7th 13, 10:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:29:45 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
I will ask you again - prove the charges were dropped. This isn't a trick question. It's pretty ****en straightforward.

Can't you read?! I just did.
Old September 7th 13, 12:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

hagaha you old fool. You have proved sweet **** all. I will ask again - provide proof the charges were dismissed.
Old September 7th 13, 09:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:16:22 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
hagaha you old fool. You have proved sweet **** all. I will ask again - provide proof the charges were dismissed.

I just did. All you have to do is do your homework, and look it up. Obviously, you don't really care, or you would have done that already.
Old September 8th 13, 04:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Where is your proof? It is up to you to show the charges were dropped. Put up or shut up.
Old September 8th 13, 05:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:58:03 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Where is your proof? It is up to you to show the charges were dropped. Put up or shut up.

I already gave it to you several times. It's your job to verify it. Or admit that you don't care enough or aren't smart enough. Or both.
Old September 8th 13, 06:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

No it's your job to verify it. You have made the claims now ****ing prove it. Put up or shut up. It's that simple. Come on Mikey show some balls.
Old September 8th 13, 09:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 10:00:04 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
No it's your job to verify it. You have made the claims now ****ing prove it. Put up or shut up. It's that simple. Come on Mikey show some balls.

There's nothing to verify! I was there! I heard it with my own ears. It's your job to verify it for yourself. But obviously, you don't care enough to do your own homework. Too bad for you.
Old September 8th 13, 07:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Hahaha. Bull**** response. You have proved **** all. I will ask you again - provide evidence the charges were dropped? This isn't a trick question.
Old September 9th 13, 12:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:46:34 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Hahaha. Bull**** response. You have proved **** all. I will ask you again - provide evidence the charges were dropped? This isn't a trick question.

My testimony is considered evidence in court. Same here. You lose again. Vandeman still 1000, mountain bikers ZERO.