Getting rid of joggers.

Old September 10th 04, 06:50 PM
Curtis L. Russell

Default Getting rid of joggers.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:35:51 GMT, Little Meow wrote:

I will call this movement, Critical Meow.

Is this just to get rid of joggers, or does your movement plan to
eventually rise up and get rid of roadies? Just wondering - not much
for black MTBs.

Curtis L. Russell
Don't use the front door if your shorts ride up in the back. You'll
embarass the animals.

Old September 11th 04, 06:57 AM
David Reuteler

Little Meow wrote:

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in

"Little Meow" wrote in message
. Then I see
them on black MTBs, wearing non-garish tee
and shorts, and sans foam topping.

Once a FRED always a FRED.

Hmmm... I should call my ragtag army
of riders Critical Fred.

Just ignore those types, they look bad.

You will some day be surrounded by the
menacing purr of knobby tires.

i've been waiting patiently for this moment.

(grabs popcorn & beer)

troll vs. troll.
--
david reuteler

Old September 11th 04, 10:55 AM
R15757

Little Meow wrote in part:

I shall build my compound in the mountains.
We shall ride bicycles hither and yon, and
to those who mock and deride us, we shall
say, "Meow".

This is an old idea, except for the
Meow. Consequently, there is no more
room in the mountains. Please
build your compound out east
somewhere.

Robert
Old September 11th 04, 11:15 AM
Eric S. Sande

This is an old idea, except for the Meow. Consequently, there is no
more room in the mountains. Please build your compound out east
somewhere.

All full up here. You must build it on the coast.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------
Old September 11th 04, 04:21 PM
Tom Keats

In article x3r0d.366001$M95.353218@pd7tw1no,
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" writes:

Once a FRED always a FRED.

Just ignore those types, they look bad.

Meow.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old September 11th 04, 05:49 PM
Claire Petersky

Eric S. Sande wrote:

This is an old idea, except for the Meow. Consequently, there is no
more room in the mountains. Please build your compound out east
somewhere.

All full up here. You must build it on the coast.

I feel like Joseph Smith, or Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

If you're going to be the Bhagwan, I think you could have some really cool
hi-vis jerseys made in the colors of the sunrise.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old September 11th 04, 09:45 PM
the black rose

Eric S. Sande wrote:

This is an old idea, except for the Meow. Consequently, there is no
more room in the mountains. Please build your compound out east
somewhere.

All full up here. You must build it on the coast.

I feel like Joseph Smith, or Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

If you're going to be the Bhagwan, I think you could have some really cool
hi-vis jerseys made in the colors of the sunrise.

Okay, you just sparked a memory.

*deep breath*
*sings in a deep Indian accent*

Slow down, Krishna, slow down!
Your red Trans Am goes way too fast! (Slow down Krishna!)
Slow down, Krishna, slow down,
Or your current life will be your last! (Krishna, who is Janet?)

Heard that many years ago on a show on barbershop quartets. I only
remember this little bit of it.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester
the black rose
Old September 11th 04, 09:47 PM
the black rose

Little Meow wrote:
--snip--
I like the jersey idea, perhaps in a traditional tie-dyed
pattern. I'd like harmonious colours on top with a fade to a
complementary hue on the bottom, preferably pastels,
but in a manly way, so the local ruffians don't
whistle and hoot at me.

"A manly way"?

Dang, I really thought you were a woman.

-km

Old September 11th 04, 11:08 PM
Raoul Duke

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message

you vs. ewe

Spy vs. Spy

At least they were funny.

Dave

Old September 11th 04, 11:11 PM
Raoul Duke

"the black rose" wrote in message

Slow down, Krishna, slow down!
Your red Trans Am goes way too fast! (Slow down Krishna!)
Slow down, Krishna, slow down,
Or your current life will be your last! (Krishna, who is Janet?)

And you thought you ****ed off the eastern mystical people before.

Dave