what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

Old February 20th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

Default what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

On Feb 19, 6:29 pm, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
what I say is that you go back
to school and learn how to
speak english or ship yourself
off to a third-world country
where nobody cares.

is that too much decision for you?

nah dog. whatever. anyway i'm gonna pull the ****in' trigger on it.
wtf? ya only live once yo. anyway i'm gonna do it. i think a ti
whip'll be right nice. and a indy fab ti whip'll be da ****in' sex jam
fo' dang sho"!!!!

you can't be for real.

an' cc, duder! i AM gonna ship my country ass "off to a third worl'
country where nobody cares"!! i'm shippin' my ass off to thailand,
cambodia, laos, an' vietnam (maybe burma too) round about november
next!!! i built me up a karate monkey wif a rohloff hub special fer
dat li'l trip!!! man o man is ol' bruno gonna have his ass some fun!!!
lot's o' ridin', good food and a boatload o' asian snatch!!!!!
whooeeeeeee!!! go me!!!!!

yeah, i know. that's why i said it. hope you enjoy it so much you don't
come back.

happy everything to everybody!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

whoa cc! why da hate duder? we's all cyclists an' **** here! ridin'
bikes is good fun bro!! i'll send ya a postcard (if i can keep da
asian snatch offa my ass!!!)

hardeeharhar!!!!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:

[...]

Good riding. Cambodia's such a friendly paradise, too.

CDB

Old February 20th 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 19, 7:26 pm, "Paladin" wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:

[...]

CDB- Hide quoted text -

thanks paladin! i'm fo' dang sho' lookin' forward to it!!!

any you cats wanna come along? i'm gonna stay for however long. . .

Old February 20th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:30 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:47 am, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
aiight fellers. i'm thinkin' o' blowin' all my dough. i'm a **** hair
away from puttin' in an order fer a indy fab ti deluxe and settin' it
up SS. i hear they got this new excentric BB they're usin' now and i
can deraiileur that ****er as well. hard tail.
should i. i only do what yall say. . .
what I say is that you go back
to school and learn how to
speak english or ship yourself
off to a third-world country
where nobody cares.
is that too much decision for you?
Says Mr. Grammar...

and? no point as usual.

Whoosh!

ROTFL!

you might try brushing up on your grammar before you try and point out
fault in mine.
Old February 20th 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:30 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:47 am, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
aiight fellers. i'm thinkin' o' blowin' all my dough. i'm a **** hair
away from puttin' in an order fer a indy fab ti deluxe and settin' it
up SS. i hear they got this new excentric BB they're usin' now and i
can deraiileur that ****er as well. hard tail.
should i. i only do what yall say. . .
what I say is that you go back
to school and learn how to
speak english or ship yourself
off to a third-world country
where nobody cares.
is that too much decision for you?
Says Mr. Grammar...
and? no point as usual.

Whoosh!

ROTFL!

you might try brushing up on your grammar before you try *to* point out
fault in mine.

haha.
Old February 20th 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 19, 8:04 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:30 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:47 am, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
aiight fellers. i'm thinkin' o' blowin' all my dough. i'm a **** hair
away from puttin' in an order fer a indy fab ti deluxe and settin' it
up SS. i hear they got this new excentric BB they're usin' now and i
can deraiileur that ****er as well. hard tail.
should i. i only do what yall say. . .
what I say is that you go back
to school and learn how to
speak english or ship yourself
off to a third-world country
where nobody cares.
is that too much decision for you?
Says Mr. Grammar...
and? no point as usual.

Whoosh!

ROTFL!

you might try brushing up on your grammar before you try and point out
fault in mine.- Hide quoted text -

cc i gotta say brah! you 1 uptight dude! loosen up yo! cain't ya see
we havin' us some fun here? grammar? **** grammar! dat's fer roadies!!
we oll offroad homes!! hardeeharhar!!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

bruno wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:04 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:30 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:47 am, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
[...]

you sound ridiculous, yo.
Old February 20th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

bruno wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:04 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:30 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:47 am, cc wrote:
bruno wrote:
[...]

Did you get tea bagged in prison or something?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 20th 07, 05:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:40:43 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

bruno wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:04 pm, cc wrote:
Ed Pirrero wrote:
[...]