Ride-A-Lot avoided this Dakota Ridge section

Old March 20th 07, 09:22 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot avoided this Dakota Ridge section

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2957

why did Pooch-K-ums avoid this section?

Old March 20th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2957

Wrong loony. I WENT UP IT, DUMBASS. If you knew how to read, before
that exact same picture in my post I wrote:

More fun (if I were going down the hill ).

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/031807/IMG_5527.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 20th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Mar 20, 3:59 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2957

Wrong loony. I WENT UP IT, DUMBASS. If you knew how to read, before
that exact same picture in my post I wrote:

More fun (if I were going down the hill ).

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/031807/IMG_5527.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Um, Poochums, those are not the same sections. And you are not seen
going down or up it, you are seen photoing it, and then walking. If
this was not true, please provide the photo of you riding it.

Old March 20th 07, 10:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2957

Wrong loony. I WENT UP IT, DUMBASS. If you knew how to read, before
that exact same picture in my post I wrote:

More fun (if I were going down the hill ).

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/031807/IMG_5527.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Um, Poochums, those are not the same sections. And you are not seen
going down or up it, you are seen photoing it, and then walking. If
this was not true, please provide the photo of you riding it.

Same section different angle, mental midget.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws